Cpap machine

I got the cpap machine in getting use to it . It syncs up to my phone so I can look at my results. I had a couple of instances where my breathing stopped or became shallow. It just is a pain in the butt

2 Likes

My dad uses a CPAP machine. I don’t see how anybody can sleep with something strapped to their face like that. It would drive me crazy.

1 Like

You get used to it. I actually feel weird and naked without it now.

2 Likes

I can’t sleep without mine. I went through several masks before I found something I could live with. They initially gave me something where some plastic thing was in each nostril and it drove me nuts.

2 Likes

Someone told me try multiple masks but I only got one sent to me that’s covered by medicaid

Can you sleep on your stomach if you’re using a cpap machine? That’s the only position I can fall asleep in

1 Like

Maybe if you turn your head to the side?

2 Likes

Oh, fair point!

1 Like

I kind of can sleep on my stomach but much prefer my side either one. It’s a nousense to deal with though at first. I have a nasal mask

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I wasn’t able to deal with the first mask I was given.

1 Like

I have to sort out my panic attack that happens with the mask on. Even without it I have occasional attacks at night. I’m going to give it another try.

1 Like

First night: 3 hours
Second night: 6 hours
Third night: 7 hours

So I am getting use to it. It syncs to my phone so I can keep track of everything

1 Like

That’s great! I didn’t get more than 4 hours a night for over a month.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.