Contacted my clinic. upping my meds as soon as possible

I am really overwhelmed by daily things I have to do, I am taking until 1 pm or later to get out of bed. I have intrusive “voices” and images pushed into my mind and I am upping my meds when the pdoc can help. I haven’t had trouble mentally in a long time. Happens to all of us. Thought I was past it.

1 Like

Yeah, the disease is always lurking, ready to pounce.

4 Likes

I hope you get the help that you need @jukebox
These meds work wonders

3 Likes

It’s a roller coaster ride. Up and down right and left. You never know when things turn bad again. Good that your pdoc is upping your meds.

1 Like

Good luck and good catch. Glad your doing this sooner then later.

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

i hope you are feeling better soon.
one darth bunny hug :rabbit:
take care :alien:

I have doubled my prolixin generic ever since noon today. can’t say I feel any different, maybe a bit more sedate so far.? thanks for all the caring words, guys.

When I’m off, it is usual to think I want my meds adjusted.

Jayster

I haven’t been here for a couple of days. I am sorry you aren’t feeling well, Doubling the med will take effect soon I guess, just be patient. Maybe it takes 3-7 days. take care.

2 Likes

It took a little more than a week for me to notice a differance when I upped Abilify. Just hang in there. You’ll see a change soon.

good luck michael. rooting for you. x

me too Michael. Keep trying, it will pay off and soon… you’ll be better and seeing sunshine again.

hugs to you, judy

Sorry to read this.