Coherent voices?

About a month ago, before I went on my trip, I thought I heard a voice say, “She loves you so much”, in a mocking way. I couldn’t tell if it was my voice or some other, female type voice. This was right after I got off the phone with my longtime female friend.

Then, just today, the same thing happened. I heard a voice say, “Such a promising student!” Again in a very mocking tone. Again talking about me. And again can’t tell if it’s my voice or some other.

This is the first time in my life I have ever experienced anything approaching coherent, audible voices. Before now, they’ve always been mumbling and garbled. It’s just bizarre. Why now? At my age?? I don’t get this illness. Always surprises around every corner. Maybe it’s nothing and I don’t need to worry.

1 Like

Have you changed or lowered your meds recently?

Have you been under stress? Traveling could be a contributor as well.

That are usually my triggers.

1 Like

Yes lowered meds a bit and have traveled. Very insightful of you. Thanks.

1 Like

Definitely talk to your doctor. As someone who experiences coherent voices, they’re awful and it sucks that you’re having to experience this. Please remember we’re all here if you need to talk.

2 Likes

Thanks. 15151515151515

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.