Clear head successtory?

Anyone here actually got a clear head with
a medication?

tell me hunny :princess:

1 Like

I’d say my head is clear. It feels almost too clear though. I used to be aware of my thoughts so it feels a bit strange for that not to be the case.

1 Like

I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed but I don’t mind how I think. I’m a lot slower but way less paranoid and I’m a lot more content. My thoughts aren’t too bad most of the time but when stressed I’ll get some breakthroughs.

2 Likes

On rexulti head is pretty clear

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(19)31135-3/fulltext

Rexulti is the only medicine without any anticholinergic side effects

1 Like

My head is clearer on Abilify than it was on Invega. But it depends on the day somewhat. How much sleep ive gotten, etc…

1 Like

Zyprexa dont do this with me.

What medicine 151515

Abilify 15mg :pill:

1 Like

Benzos moodstabilizers is also interesting.

Once they lowered my medication to a fairly normal amount I think my head became pretty clear.

The only problem I have now is that my imagination is a little faint. I have a harder time imagining images.

Still dream though normally. Sometimes more vividly then before.

1 Like

The first anti-psychotic I tried, was trilafon. I loved it. I felt like I slept for days, in 8 or so hours. But it made me lose muscle control. Most of my problem is being sensitive to side effects. Which gets worse all the time.:sunglasses::sleeping:

1 Like

What about its brother Abilify?

1 Like

Not as clear as rexulti, although it’s sedation is really low so you feel energised on abilify

1 Like

I used to visualize numbers in my head so math became a bit harder too, but I still know how to do the processes if I write and do things with a calculator I just can’t imagine numbers in groups when you add one and then shift it over, I used to imagine that manually and do it.

I unfortunately was never very good at math, except for a brief period where I got and then forgot fractions…

Tbf right now I have a good grasp on fractions, if only doing basic things.

1 Like

What do you mean by aware of your thoughts? Isn’t everybody aware of their thoughts?

2 Likes

I don’t know. I just know that I was aware of them and now I’m not.

1 Like

Ive got a clear head most of the time! It does wane slightly near depot jab time , but usually when i get a hint my MH is declining i will up my dose of Serqoul slightly and make sure i get enough sleep in.

1 Like

Yep. Feel almost normal these days.

1 Like

What’s your AP?

If you mean me, I’m on Geodon, low dose. Supplements are Amyloban 3399 and Sarcosine. Take Wellbutrin as an AD. I’m told my dose of Wellbutrin is at the upper end.