Cheerleaders needed

Heya guys, I got an interview in a few hours and am extremely nervous. I need a printed version of my very minimalist resume, but left all the copies in my car (which I lent out to my Mom since hers is in the shop). I’m planning on attending the interview regardless and called them leaving a message that I don’t have a printed version of my resume, so they’ll circle back to me if they really need it.

I just need a bunch of encouragement to go. I’m going to take a shower soon (Why do I always start late? Bleh.). I’m getting a ride there too. It’s a pain all around.

6 Likes

You can do it! Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I am glad u can work…
Is it full time or parttime…°°

Good going brosky…!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the interview!

Try not to put too much pressure on yourself,

Just do the best you can and leave the rest to the interviewer.

1 Like

Good luck! Deep breaths. Everyone is nervous for interviews.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be full-time from what they told me. I think I can do the job, but if it sounds bad I’m ready to walk away from any offers.

1 Like

Good luck @Coldcomfort !
I have so much to do!
I would like to work as a lecturer of mathematics in the Israeli,like to do fitness every day, would like to study Torah, to study mathematics, to play tennis, to play chess, to play table tennis…
If I am cured I have enough plans for 1000000000000000000000 years!

2 Likes

Good luck buddy!

1 Like

You’re going to nail this interview !!

Use these words to describe yourself:

able
creative
dependable
energetic
flexible
hardworking
honest
innovative
motivated
reliable

6 Likes

Oh crud, I need to dress business professional… Need a suit. I might have to reschedule.

@Coldcomfort

Call and inform them of the situation with the suit. Ask them if they’re okay with you coming in without a suit. If they say no, then reschedule. You want to keep them in the loop and be proactive.

I called them and left a message about the resume… I’ll do again about the suit situation.

1 Like

2,4,6,8 @Coldcomfort is who we appreciate. Goooo @Coldcomfort. Gooooo @Coldcomfort !!! Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have nice slacks and a dress shirt?

That could work if you don’t have a suit.

I think its most important that you go to the interview,

Less important that you wear a suit.

Just so long as you look nice.

Right?

3 Likes

Good luck!

Hopefully you won’t need to reschedule over the suit. I never understood the elitism of demanding people buy or rent an expensive outfit for a job they may not even get. That’s always been something makes me give companies the stink eye.

1 Like

How did it go??

1 Like

Soooo…

You called the employer to tell them you’ll be showing up without a resume.

Then you call them back saying you aren’t able to show up in a suit!

Oh dear, I believe you have sunk yourself before even getting the interview. Good luck to you, just the same.

1 Like

And unless you are applying for a job as a male stripper, DO NOT call them back telling them you’ll be showing up to the interview with no underwear on!

1 Like

Yeah PatrickT has the right idea I guess… I had to cancel. I’m applying to less professional positions. Moving on to other kinds of jobs, this probably wouldn’t be the best fit.

1 Like

That’s okay,

Start small and get yourself acclimated to work again,

Then go for the more professional jobs.

At least you got to update your resume and get it ready.

1 Like