CBD Hemp flower thread

This thread is for discussion of legal hemp only, or other CBD products. This is NOT for discussion about marijuana or any other illegal drugs. Anyways, I wanted to see what strains other people are smoking and what companies they are buying from.

1 Like

My current stash includes:

Suzy’s Gift and Indigo from Vermont Select
Hopefully Hemp and Apple Smacks from WNC Hemp
Frosted Flakes and Cashmere Kitty from Herbal Arrangements (they threw in a gram of Sour Grapes for free :grinning:)

I order from
wNC. I get an ounce of shake for $25. Lasts me a while.

1 Like

Check out Herbal Arrangements, they have some unique strains. Stuff I haven’t seen before. But yeah, WNC is great too

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I’ve tried a lot of different CBD.

Right now I’m kind of trying to find something that’ll help me sleep.

Used to have these super awesome pills that were 30mg CBD called “Buddies”.

They were the most effective.

Be careful because the same company makes “Buddies” with lots of THC.

Right now I’ve got some sort of CBD vape in Pineapple Express from Smok.

(Just looked, it’s “Wild Hemp”)

It works, but not like the pills did.

Those things would like make your hip stop hurting and give you the best sleep of your life.

1 Like

If you don’t know anything about CBD don’t make such ridiculous assumptions and scroll on.

1 Like

I’m smoking “Premium CBD Flower” from WholeHemp.

1 Like

What do you mean by “drug seeking”? It’s 100% legal here, has great medicinal effects that I could go on and on about, and is non-habit forming. I’d rather smoke hemp flower than pop an addictive benzo prescribed by a doctor.

I’ve been trying a bunch of flower out recently. The best strain I found so far was Ringo’s Gift from plain jane. Helps with anxiety and doesn’t mess with your head too much or make you tired. I just got some Sour Lifter from Holy City Farms and that is supposed to be good too but I’ll let you know how it is. Thank you for making this thread btw. We needed a place to talk about this stuff and share our experiences

1 Like

No problem. I was hesitant to make it, because some people may think we are talking about marijuana. That’s why I wanted to make myself clear in my OP lol. But yeah, glad the flower works for you. It does wonders for my anxiety and mood, among other things (sleep, overall feelings of bliss, etc).

4 Likes

Out of all the strains you have which would you say helps with depression the most?

1 Like

Good question. Pretty much every strain I smoke helps with my mood, so it’s tough to pinpoint a particular strain. I don’t notice much of a difference between sativa and indica, except indica helps me sleep at night if I need it. But as far as a good strain for depression, I’m not sure

Here in Kansas we have agricultural hip where many products are made like cardboard boxes I’m just wondering if the research has been done to make flower that is baking flour so that is a pillar for products has anyone heard of this

1 Like

Here’s a good article about hemp strains for depression. The only one I’ve tried is Harlequin, and it didn’t stand out too much to me. @crazydiamond444

https://www.botanyfarms.com/blog/best-hemp-flower-for-depression/

ive been taking a dropper or two a day of CBD for months. ive really relaxed due to it and am feeling freely me again. never smoked the flower i looked it up and it was expensive. cant find it affordable anywhere.

1 Like

Are you in the US? You can get a gram of the flower for $10 and under in most cases, and an 1/8th as low as $15 on some sites

1 Like