CBD Hemp flower thread

Nice man @cigarino Otto 2 was the first hemp strain I smoked lol I haven’t ordered from Plain Jane in forever

1 Like

Please stop arguing with a mod in my thread. I don’t want it to get locked.

Just let it go

I’m curious, what site did you use? What strain did you try? @Quehead

id rather be confidential.

1 Like

I bought these three to help with sleep but they didn’t help because my insomnia is brutal. CBD simply isn’t strong enough.

The one on the left is a low THC, high CBD mix. I read a little THC helps activate the CBD. In any event didn’t help me sleep.

The one in the middle is high THC/CBN and low CBD. Didn’t help me sleep either,

The one on the right is pure CBD, Also didn’t help me sleep. In fact at low doses gave me a little energy boost sometimes.

All 3 of these were purchased legally in Canada, the two on the left were purchased from the government run Ontario Cannabis Store.

I smoked CBD flower that had like 1% or 0.1% THC but I still got high so never touched it again.

I also read CBD binds to and blocks the action of the CYP3A4 enzyme in the liver. That is the same enzyme that grapefruit juice blocks the action of. So I’m thinking if you are on any medication in which they tell you not eat grapefruit then you should also probably avoid CBD. I’m on Lurasidone (Latuda) and it is metabolized by the CYP3A4 enzyme and you are not to consume grapefruit while on it. If CBD blocks that enzyme from working, then my Latuda won’t be metabolized properly, it will build up in my blood, and in a worse case scenario kill me. So I avoid CBD now, doesn’t do much for me anyways.

1 Like

@pob I didn’t attack you. You called people here drug seeking. I suggest you stop before you end up in time out.

@Tulane I’m not locking this thread based on the behavior of that poster.

Sorry about your insomnia man. That sucks. Some CBD flower will get you high and others won’t. For instance, the Jack Herer from Plain Jane will get you high, but their Ringo’s Gift won’t. I’m still searching for that perfect strain myself, but I think that the effects of it are promising enough to try to find one that works for what I need it for. I wouldn’t give up on CBD for insomnia, though. There is definitely a flower strain out there that would help with that, you just have to look around a bit.

1 Like

Sour lifter covered in CBG sift from Holy City Farms. This is the most anti-psychotic of all the strains I’ve tried. It won’t get you high but you will see things clearly and it will organize your thoughts a bit.

4 Likes

I want to get some cbd buds so bad but they’re illegal in my shitass state.

:-1:

1 Like

I think it is legal in every state in the US

Do they contain any THC?

I go to my local vapor maven and get shaboink CBD cigarettes and my not so local vapor world and get gummies, vape, and strong prerolls (vapor world has a reward system that vapor maven don’t have but I like shaboink so much I get them anyways)

As long as it is below .3% THC you should be fine. If you look at the picture I posted, that flower is 17% CBD and .24% THC so it is totally legal.

1 Like

In my state anything with THC is banned. You can buy CBD oil here, but no buds.

What state are you in?

Im in Kansas

1 Like

@Montezuma I’m not sure but this is what Google says about Kansas but I don’t live in Kansas I live in Arkansas… I could very well be wrong

1 Like

looks like moonrocks. id be afraid to smoke that lol

1 Like

the new hemp farm bill made under 0.3% thc legal nationwide. i think this applies to kansas especially since a quick google search shows there are stores in ks that specifically sell hemp. online is always better tho

2 Likes

Online is cheaper unfortunately I can’t get any delivered due to state laws against it in Arkansas, I’ve tried before and I always get the same your state doesn’t allow deliveries to be made in your state mumbojumbo BS, I’d really be happy to hear Arkansas allows it nowadays

1 Like