Causes of Schizophrenia

Lots of good info there.
I do eat a lot of whole wheat products and milk, but try to get the purest milk without additives and processing, or almond milk.

Sugar, especially refined sugar is poison in large doses and can make you manic and have a sugar high and crash.
The vegetable oils in soda and other products are bad: Hydrogenized, partly hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup…
Aspartame is pure poison.
Niacin and other vitamin deficiencies causes an imbalance.

And, in many products today, especially processed, GMO, synthetic…any vitamins in there largely cannot absorb into your system and just pass through…and depending on how much something is processed/refined, it loses much of its nutritional value.

So, much of the stuff in the stores is just filler and contains toxins.

Yes, eating a crappy diet can certainly lead to all kind of health problems, including mental problems.

Personal story: As a child I was diagnosed hyperactive (ADHD), and I was hyper.
I also consumed lots of soda, juice cocktail (That my family believed to be juice but is like 5% - 20% juice and lots of sugar or corn syrup), drinks that aren’t even juice but just flavored sugar powders mixed with water, and tons of candy, cookies and cakes…going through bags of those hard candy balls that are nothing but flavored pure sugar… and nowadays some contain aspartame instead but aspartame wasn’t around when I was a kid… I even ate those sugar cubes people put in their tea…

And doctors wondered why I was hyper? They even contributed…giving me lollipops and soda at the doctors office!

2 Likes

I’m Schizophrenic. Paranoid Schizophrenia.

I used to drink milk and also had its products and no more milk and its products.

I like Pooris and Chapathis and no more of these dangerous food.

I
like anything Sugar and Cooldrinks such as Sodas known as Pepsi, Coco
Cola and all such things and no more of these dangerous products.

Sugars,
Softdrink Sodas, Wheat and Milk are said to cause mental disorders such
as Schizophrenia and I’ve been ignorant all my life. Thanks to this
website where I found few of the most vital info.

I dont think that gluten, milk, wheat, high consumption of sugar causes schizophrenia, but I do think eliminating or cutting back on these products can be beneficial to ones overall health.
I for one no longer drink dairy - no cream or milk in my coffee, I drink it black.
I also cut back in sugar, maybe having some in Ketchup lately - I love Ketchup.
No soda, no candy - I had some apple pie 4 days ago (my bad) but overall I keep my sugar consumption low -added sugar is toxic, especially for a diabetic like myself.
I allow myself some wheat - I dont see the harm in having wheat products in moderation.
Milk is not good for you, I do realize this now - too many harmful sugars - like lactose

Harvard Milk Study

2 Likes

Just to point out…it’s not sugars that are bad but the type of sugars and the amount ingested. refined white sugar or the the sugars made from corn syrup, as well as the artificial sweeteners (non sugar poison) are bad.

However, natural sugars like those found in honey, molasses, pure 100% juice, fruits, berries, etc is good for you

2 Likes

Yes I know this - natural sugars found in fruits, honey etc… are not toxic - I understand this

@anon93437440

Please don’t post entire articles on this site. You are violating copyright when you do this and it is this site’s owners that become legally liable. Posting a link is sufficient, thank you. I had to remove the cut and paste material from your original post for this reason.

Pixel
(Wearing moderator hat.)

1 Like

my diet is pretty awful , im sure it contributes to something but i doubt its a cause.

yesterday was fairly tame

2 sausage egg mcmuffins , large coffee , 2 energy drinks , 1 large coffee, 4 eggs , lots of greek yoghurt, a bunch of rocket candies, 1 angus burger, 1 double cheeseburger

atleast today its sunday i go to my parents and get a healthy meal!

1 Like

That’s actually good for you…

as for the rest on the list…no comment! LOL…

1 Like

By the way the same website says coffee is bad for health and tea has fluoride so tea can also cause osteoporosis and green tea is only choice. No to coffee and no to tea.

Unfortunately - while some of the research that Mercola refers to is good - generally he seems to be considered a quack by medical professionals and researchers / experts in the related fields:

FDA Orders Dr. Joseph Mercola
to Stop Illegal Claims

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/mercola.html

Joe Mercola: 15 years of promoting quackery

9 Reasons to Completely Ignore Joseph Mercola
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/9-reasons-to-completely-ignore-joseph-mercola-and-natural-news/

Dr. Mercola: Visionary or Quack?

3 Likes
      Final advice - Discard all previous posts of ignorance. My 

cheapest final line of vitamin treatment along with Olanzapine 20 mg
every night.

One: Olanzapine 20 mg every night.

Two:

Vitamin B-3 (Niacin): 1.5 grams thrice daily

Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine): 100 mg once daily

Vitamin C: 1 gram twice daily

Folic Acid: 5 mg daily

Vitamin B-12: 1000 mcg