Cause of Schizophrenic's failure is primarily severe memory deficits both Working memory and Long term memory, Pre frontal cortex and temporal lobes

Cause of Schizophrenic’s failure is primarily severe memory deficits both Working memory and Long term memory, Pre frontal cortex and temporal lobes.

1 Like

If our memory works we would never use medication. Because we have memory dificits we can’t manage rest of the brain so we need meds.

yes, you could write shorter titles, anyway I have a strange scar on the left side of my forehead, I really do not know how I got it, actually I had not even noticed it before my former US spouse mentioned it when we were in Costa Rica in 1998, it is a mysterious scar I could say.

1 Like

My memory is fine actually, its one of the few mental functions which has been spared.

2 Likes

Just yesterday I remember the first time I was constipated on the toilet I was 6 or 7 and my stepmother came and put a thing in my butt to make me go right. I know it’s a disgusting memory, but I remember it clearly it was a very long time ago. I also remember many other things and have a somewhat good memory-but never as good as when I was in afghanistan. There you could tell me a phone number and I’d remember it for days if need be I was mentally whipped into shape I guess you could say.

1 Like

I have a dysfunctional prefrontal cortex. The connection which allows one to maintain a train of thought and participate in conversation isn’t functional. I read that the cause for poverty of speech is frontostriatal dysfunction.

1 Like

Same here. But my long term memory is also gone bad… when new year comes I feel like yesterday. I’m not joking, and you know it. We all know it.

1 Like