Cat not Well i think

Percy seems to be off his food lately - And theres blood in his poo ive noticed. Bit worried. Cant take him to the vet till thursday cos i not got the train fare. He seems Whiny as well. :frowning:

Hope its all alright. Hes sleeping day and night.
Any cat owners have any ideas??

1 Like

Awww poor Percy. I don’t know it sounds like something the vet needs to check out.

1 Like

Poor Percy-- hope he feels better soon @Naarai

1 Like

Yeah - I know - Just phoned my mate see if i can borrow the money, dont wanna wait till thursday. gonna phone the PDSA after their lunch.

1 Like

Yea I’d borrow the money too, you’d never get over it if it was serious and you turned a blind eye

I dont know for sure. But my brother has like a dozen cats (losing count at this point), and these problems usually can wait a couple days. Hope it works out.

1 Like

Got a late appointment - Brothers gonna drive me there tonight. Quick google shows it could be constipation - but i can tell he’s not himself - not moved all day and not touched the food :frowning:

3 Likes

Thats good to hear that you can get there sooner. Hopefully it is constipation though, imagine that would be a fairly cheap and easy thing to fix. Its the worst when pets are sick :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I hope hes alright man.

1 Like

Im just hoping it wont be too bad. Not even sure how im gonna pay for it TBH. But ill worry about that when i find out whats wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.