Cariprazine Vraylar Why nobody take it is very strangely !? Why there is no reviews for negative symptoms yet!?

Those who have negative symptoms are waiting for new medicin for this simptoms and now when the new medicin Cariprazine is on the market from few months already nobody try it nobody take it!?Why so?

1 Like

@Brea99 he is on cariprazine…???
U can always ask him…???
take care :sparkling_heart:

Yea but only sheand she dont say nothing about negative symptoms Nobody else This is very strangely

Cool budd
we all are in same boat…??
i too have negative symptoms so that i can’t work(job)…
new therapy are coming in future…
just chill for the moment…
we will get better soon…
thanks …
take care…:+1:

1 Like

But you are lucky your simptoms are not so bad so strong becouse i can see you are very active in the forum for comparison i dont have powers will desire to be active [quote=“far_cry0, post:4, topic:50574”]
new therapy are coming in future…
[/quote] what therapy you mean?

1.STEM CELL
2.CRISPR-Cas9
3.OPTOGENETICS…

DOnt know about when ???
never knew time limit…lol…

1 Like

The first video is with Bulgarian subtitles are you from Bulgaria like me? But they say nothing about schizophrenia and negative symptoms

Nah i am from Nepal…
ignore subtitle…
Her name is Jennifer Doudna…

Vraylar has weight gain and really bad akathisia this is why i havent taken it

All medicines have side effects This is nothing really small price to pay if work on negative symptoms apparently you don’t need I don’t care for such side effects like weight gain medicine if work I prefer to be elefant but without negative symptoms A for akathisia there is another medicine And this side effects it is not necessarily happen to you to us

1 Like

I knew that Vraylar can cause Akathisia, is it really that bad?

Worse than Abilify?

My doctor wants me to try it but I am hesitant.

From the internet

The incidence of akathisia was 11% for VRAYLAR-treated patients versus 4% for placebo-treated

And

In two recent trials, akathisia occurred in 25% of Abilify patients compared to 4% of placebo patients.

2 Likes

Oh thanks @everhopeful that was helpful - so it’s probably not as bad as Abilify.

Latuda causes lots of Akathisia also.

1 Like

I’m keeping my eye on the same meds as you I think…

1 Like

I also want to try it even if it causes a little of akathisia. I’m eager to know if it works on negative symptoms also. If it works i’m gonna talk with my pdoc when it gets to europe of course.

My doctor hasn’t prescribed it to me so I’m not taking it.

MIN 101 which has passed second phase trials is supposed to treat negative symptoms.i really wish this comes true.fir cariprazine i am also seeking reviews

I do have negative symptoms. It’s hard to sleep sometimes. I still hear voices but not as often. I documented that if you would read it.

How are your negative symptoms after Cariprazin? Do you have any improvement?

1 Like

Yes I do have improvement. My voices are almost non existent. I have the want to get out of bed and be productive. It’s pretty good for me and I’ve tried a lot.

1 Like