Of course anyone can

1 Like

They are human beings so, yea

1 Like

Thanks, I read contrarictory opinions so I asked here. :grin:

1 Like

I think I know one.

1 Like

So does the sz make them less psychopaths bcz it disables them?

1 Like

I thought one percent of the population is sociopathic. It makes sense to me, therefore, that 1% of schizophrenics are also sociopaths

3 Likes

Of course there can be. In example look at Richard Trenton Chase the vampire of Sacramento.

1 Like

Wow thats horrible, I just read about him, he was also a cannibal. I think the meds were helping him but his mother stopped his meds. Never stop your meds!

2 Likes

The statistics are worse. Like 30% of humanity has socio-pathy I think…correct me if I’m wrong. Then multiply the two together and you get your number. I think basic probability.

1 Like

Not really supposedly they’re prefrontal cortex basically is non active

To reply to your question about psychopaths hearing voices; I would say yes; it is possible.

From Google:

Persons who are antisocial and psychopathic can also have a major mental illness such as schizophrenia . If they manifest extreme aggression and difficult to manage behaviors, they may require intensive treatment in a maximum security hospital.

Google, 4/11/2021

3 Likes

I wet the bed until I was 17 so maybe I’m a psychopath ha ha! Yes but most likely I’m not.

Most serial killers wet the bed until a late age ! Fun fact! Not all but a lot!

I used to bully people at school because bedwetting is extremely humiliating for kids especially teens and I was a real jerk

My ex wife was a sociopath.
She wasn’t schizophrenic but suffered with borderline personality disorder and DID.

She did awful things and had zero remorse.

At the time I was easy prey for her.

Many people with a schizophrenic disorder become easy targets.

Never again.

2 Likes

I’m a nice guy though now but I used to be very good at humiliating people back when I was a kid

I’m sure you were very popular…

:laughing:

What you don’t like me ? :joy:

People that didn’t like me weren’t as smart or good looking as me and I didn’t waste my time with them. They sucked. They lived from a long line of suckers and they weren’t as creative or interesting as me. But in general people liked me!