Call me Paranoid.. But

On the last couple of occasions when ive tried to contact my cmht, where you leave a message on a voicemail - ive been told they are busy.

Never happend before - i reckon they finally got pissed off with my rants and venting down the phone. What a bunch of tossers.

I actually think they are enforcing conduct boundarys on me - but it was only to let them know ive blocked no-number calls to my mobile, which is what they use.

Bollox to them - they seriously got worse over the past couple of years, and when i do see them, they end up pissing me off anyway.

Im considering binning them off, and letting the GP do my monthly jab in the future.

3 Likes

What’s a tosser, a bollox and a binning???

I’m sorry.

But I like the way you talk/speak :hugs:

Just don’t know what that stuff means :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I love the pommy slang and lingo too. It cracks me up. Chill out Seth.:smiley:

4 Likes

English Slang - Sorry.

Tosser = Idiot
Bollox = A load of bollox (load of rubbish)
Binning = Getting rid of them.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Yeah i will - Cheers, i think im a bit-oversensitive today lol. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mate, fellow Brit here. I like all your slang! Keep it up!

4 Likes

Yeah lol - I lived in London for many years before moving down south, so i forget im using slang sometimes.

2 Likes

I am from Scotland so we have some slang words up here too (different from England)

2 Likes

My mum is Scottish. She would often say "look at that diddy,:smiley:**

4 Likes

Oooh - You got me on that one. Does that mean look at that “backside”? lol

3 Likes

There you go again, cracking me up. I believe it means - look at that spineless idiot lol lol.

3 Likes

I like Edinburgh slang like ‘radge wee lassy’ - crazy young girl

3 Likes

Oh i didnt know that! Was gonna ask jimbob.

I could be accused of being a diddy now and again.

Thanks for posting, youve cheered me up :smiley:

3 Likes

Whew Jimbob, lucky I am old lol,

3 Likes

Thing is in Scotland slang is rarely written down so is hard to spell. Like being on benefits is called ‘being on the brew’ but I have seen ‘brew’ spelled like half a dozen different ways like: brough, broo etc

3 Likes

I love it when my mum really gets wound up. You can’t understand a word she says.

3 Likes

If you ever read ‘trainspotting’ you will see what I mean. Usually the author just concedes and spells phonetically

2 Likes

I take it than means being on the 9% lagar Special Brew then whilst claiming? “im on the brew” !??

1 Like

Not sure to be honest. I mean the special bru is drunk a lot up here amongst the poorer in society in particular.

You know I have never thought of that origin but you could well be right @Naarai!

2 Likes

Yeah i used to drink the stuff, foul and syrupy - but your trashed on a couple of cans. Wish they would increase the taxes on beer like they have done in Scotland, i would have quit alot sooner.

1 Like