Burning in hell

were there with you remeber that

1 Like

@Jesse25 oh yeah you are. Well, some of you. :wink:

I feel like life is hell for me right now with these voices

1 Like

I think all of us feel like that on bad days. I think sometimes thos bad days turn into bad weeks. You have to fight back if you want happiness.

@Jesse25 do you meditate?

But people on earth aren’t happy. They’re all pretty sad at the state of humanity. Wouldn’t you be?

Is having schizophrenia for eternity and remembering it, living each life over and over again considered hell? Mind uploading and consciousness transfer…sim theory.

Sort of like eternal recurrence but life changes a bit. Reincarnation…

Well I believe in reincarnation and I’ve been told that because of who I am and what I can do that I will only get 100 years in actual hell for if I do.

They need me out here too badly I guess

Remember these sorts of topics can be triggering for others. Keep it cool peeps.

Glad to hear you family is happy. Mine too really is pretty content. I’ve got a grandkid, a daughter in law, a boy in boot camp and my baby starts college this month. They are fulfilling dreams I can never have for myself but am proud to have provided such love and kindness to my children that they will pass that love to everyone they encounter like I try to do. I have left my legacy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.