Schizophrenia.com

Ooaloola is suffering

Oola is sad. I crashed into severe depression and overdosed on my pain med. I was on my fourth opioid when I realized I was wrong. I called hubby and they put me in the hospital.

They don’t think I’m addicted to them. But the cymbalta is terrible. They gave the pills back to hubby for safekeeping. I’m in such horrible pain, I want to curl in a corner and wait to die. My hallucinations are everywhere and they are not helping me to get out. I keep talking to them and hubby is waking up each time and tells me to go to sleep. I am home. I’m so angry with this cymbalta. I can’t reach my pdoc at all. Ugh. My parents think I need a rehab facility. I dunno.

My foot and hand don’t work. So I struggle to find anything relaxing because my hobbies can’t be work on an injury.

I get my covid shot on the 20th and second dose on April tenth. I’m pumped.

11 Likes

Find a doctor that is more responsive my Dr replies to me right away even by email

1 Like

I’m sorry. Why don’t you like the cymbalta?

1 Like

I only taken it for pain. But it caused mania swing and it’s hitting me with severe depression. I want to die.

1 Like

Did they take you off it? I’m on it for pain, too, but it helps me a lot.

I’m sorry it’s causing mood symptoms for you. I hope you can get through this suicidal phase and start feeling better soon. I know how miserable that feels.

1 Like

Pain management doctor wants to give me something else but pdoc hasn’t been answering phone calls.

2 Likes

Best wishes for your recovery.

1 Like

Sorry to hear.best wishes for your recovery

1 Like

ah sad to hear you having a hard time =(
i hope you get better soon!
and good luck with the covid vaccine!

2 Likes

Sorry @Oolaloola .

3 Likes

I’m so sorry @Oolaloola.

You really are suffering.

I’ll be thinking about you.

3 Likes

Much love to you, dear! I’m sorry things are hard now.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @Oolaloola
Wishing you well.

3 Likes

Do you have bath tub?

1 Like

I’m so sorry @Oolaloola .

Are you in a lot of physical pain?
I hope today is a better day for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.