Boy, I'm living in a delusional world. Stupid mistake

So I sat in the car today while my boyfriend went into some shop that he has been going to since last year. I refuse to go in because the people sell kratom and I don’t believe in that stuff, and the testimonies this guy has of people getting off antidepressants, anxiety medications. it doesn’t make sense that something that is an opiod substitute, would make your anxiety less??? I’m sorry but chemistry just doesn’t work that way.

So my boyfriend comes back from this completely legal shop and kept pressing the topic for me to come in … I was open minded and said well… I’ve been less paranoid around social interaction like that yeah, next time I’ll come in. BF said he’d like to talk to me about science, I started thinking well maybe I can make some holistic Discovery and work for this guy and become a millionaire since I have a science degree, and that these are signs to go in next time. Did I say I was delusional??? I looked up kratom again even on this form and all bad things come up and clicked links and stuff. Coming down from the delusion now.

1 Like

So nauseated and sick. Can’t take my meds

Yes. I’ve said it before. I just try not to let people manipulate me. Fake cures. For others delicate egos

Yeah the owner is a huge manipulator, just wants money. No way I’m going in that shop. I don’t care if it isolates me even more

Holy Crap. I didn’t see your reply a month ago.

It makes me feel good, you said those things. I’ve been trying my hardest not to funkin drink. Thats how i isolate myself. almost voluntary. Bad times there. Since 30 days ago. I’ve only had two days where I tasted what I’ve not been calling “PAIN RAIN”. Been more active and Getting outside.

1 Like

Good for you @Revel. Substances that can touch the nervous system are not good for schizophrenia. I find NO benefit from them. Just a lot of grief, symptoms, trying to get stable again, and fights. I don’t see myself drinking any alcohol in the near future. NO BENEFIT

1 Like

I think you’re smart for staying away from the shop. People can be very persuasive, and it can be tempting to try something that appears healthier. But you’re right, just because it’s natural doesn’t mean it’s actually healthier or safer.

I think it has its place, and that place is in helping people overcome opioid addictions and chronic pain conditions. There is no evidence that Kratom would help someone with psychosis. But all natural fanatics don’t think about logic or risk. They know it worked for them, so they assume it must work for everyone else in the entire world.

1 Like

I tried it and it worked for pain and came me better than klonopin. At least on strain did. The problem is there are too many different types and you’d have to try a bunch to find the o e that works for you while maybe getting wrong ones with bad effects on the process. And your body tolerates it fast so you have to up doses quickly. Too much money for not enough benefits.

1 Like

Yeah. We are all different what works for someone, doesn’t for the other. There’s videos online of people testing kratom just for focus because it’s like coffee. Kratom should be a drug and not a supplement in my opinion. Has potential for abuse, and I watched a documentary where a womans son was on invega sustenna before I was on it, and he ended up passing away because he jumped off a bridge. Some strains can definitely make symptoms worse. And just cause it’s new age doesn’t make it better

1 Like

I’d love to not take meds, and not be in pain

but I’m not easily sold on anything else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.