Kratom 151515

I was investigating about it (where I live it´s legal). And I wonder if it can trigger psychosis…

According to wikipedia, it has psychoactive compounds. Can someone confirm if it´s safe to use for us?

I mean, if I take this and stop smoking weed it´s better I think

its possible it can trigger psychosis. but weed can also. kratom is much more dangerous physically tho as you can become dependent on it or form an addiction and have withdrawal similar to lther opioids which is terrible

2 Likes

Can it be used sometimes recreationally? If that´s the case a high dose (sedating) or a lower does (energizing)?

Why you want to try something what is possible addictive and make you dependant?

1 Like

like coffee? BTW it´s the same family of plants

Better you address the need to escape yourself and stop taking all recreational drugs altogether.

I did it with self administered EMDR. It really is possible although I didn’t believe it would be in my case.

coffee is not an opioid. heroin and prescription pain meds that are part of the opioid epidemic currently going on in the world are

2 Likes

I just want to try it and see if it´s good

1 Like

Drugs are bad mm kay

2 Likes

opioids are safe for psychosis afaik

1 Like

I imagine it is, but so is crack and heroin.

There is a dark side to every pleasure.

2 Likes

everything is safe for psychosis for normies. doesnt mean you should go trying every drug. ive tried it ,(kratom) before it didnt affect my psychosis but basically made me tired and buzzed then vomit and nauseous the next day.

1 Like

That may be an overdose. I´m going to try 1-2 grams

Go watch psyched substance’s videos about kratom addiction on youtube. That is what changed my mind about the stuff

1 Like

A similar topic was closed 3 days ago because of U.S. FDA warnings about using it:

I think it’s best not to promote a product that is being warned against using by the FDA. So, I’m going to close this. Don’t want to promote something that may be making people dependent and ill.

Plus, it’s kind of reopening a thread closed by a mod, so…

1 Like