BodyBuilding Motivational Video

Ronnie Coleman His my Favorite Bodbuilder His the Best. He the reason started Bodybuilding.

2 Likes

He’s an inspiration for bodybuilders for sure!

1 Like

He his legendary, i follow his workouts, i like hardcore is the best way to workout.

1 Like

I imagine it’s super hard to his exercise plan, even if it caters to people that aren’t tough and already strong. My husband is a body builder and he tried to help me get in better exercise. It was way too hard for me. Lol

1 Like

This music video by 2Pac & Eminem motivates me.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZ3NE4LnAA

(sorry, I’m still a new user so I can’t embed the video) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My brother’s friend is a bodybuilder who goes to competitions. He’s Turkish, I spoke with him at my brother’s birthday in a nightclub. My brother told me to not make him mad as he gets easily mad and likes to fight lol

His work ethic is out of this world, i dont know he did it, he was so strong. He leg press 2300lbs for 8reps lol omg.

1 Like

Heres the video of him leg pressing 2300lbs his a freaking monster.

2 Likes

His combination of work ethic and gifted with great genetics makes him a legend.

1 Like

My husband used to do 1800 pound leg presses for 8 reps. I can’t imagine 2300. So crazy

2 Likes

Yea his unbelievable strong.

1 Like

Lightweight baby!

1 Like

lol his a beast.

1 Like

I used to watch his vids and get pumped to workout.
Im just getting back in to working out. Nothing really heavy though. Just 35lbs dumbells lol

1 Like

Ronnie coleman had size from steroids, but I don’t like his proportions or his hgh bubble gut.

I know Arnie did roids, but his physique was way better.

1 Like

thats cool, I like arnold too, I like ronnies training style.

They all have size from steroids. It’s not possible to get that big without them.

2 Likes

Dont forget they have to put the hard work and effort too, i dont support steroids there dangerous in my opinion but like there work ethic though, thats what i adopted from them.

1 Like

Oh of course it’s hard work!