Is anybody a bodybuilder on the site?

Is anybody a bodybuilder on this site. Can you take a picture?

1 Like

Why do you want a picture lol?

1 Like

I have a 6 pack. Jk I am 280lb lol

1 Like

I’m not a homosexual.

1 Like

I meant that I wouldn’t ask ppl to post their picture. I let them do it on their own.

1 Like

I don’t think there is szic bodybuilders, its almost impossible with the meds and the disease.

yeah why dont you post a pic of you first jake. lol
heres me ready for battle

3 Likes

I weight trained for 2 months but had to stop again cos I got fed up with not being able to shoulder and bench press with free weights. Gonna get surgery in the new year and in 6 months after recovery from my shoulder surgery I’ll be muscular again. I’ve been weight training on and off since 2013.

3 Likes

Some ppl have 10 packs wow, it must be genetics mostly.

1 Like

I’m to fat to take a picture lol lol lol

2 Likes

holy jeez thats scary lol.

1 Like

From March 2018. I was chubby but muscular.

3 Likes

Before sz I had a slightly visible 4 pack, I was 135lb. I can’t believe I am 280lb now. I was even 295lb BMI 43 2 months ago.

1 Like

I’m 231 lbs currently. Trying to get back down to 155lbs. I’m doing an hour indoor cycling 4 days a week starting from tomorrow. Also trying to cut down on calories.

5 Likes

That’s good, good luck!

1 Like

Thanks. I hope you lose some weight, once you get vraylar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do pump twice a week but not disciplined body building with diet etc

Taking a break from pump because my eye is unwell.

I am not super toned and don’t have six pack but have a big stomach that sticks out more than my little tits.not a good look but I try to do good maintenance on my body or what I can afford etc

A couple weeks ago I weighed 57.6 kg and I’m 160 Cm.
I want to lose a few kg.

If I could afford it I would probably have a facelift,tummy tuck n boob job but I don’t even have any savings.

I want to be a body builder but I would have to have a personal trainer and can’t afford that and I don’t think I want to be more disciplined than I already am.

My dr even thinks I don’t eat enough so how am I ment to lose weight…

I don’t want to go anorexic and eat less than I already do.

1 Like

I try to exercise pretty regularly but lately I haven’t been keeping to my schedule :sweat_smile:

I would be a raw diamond in gym terms i think. I need a lot of work done.

Arnold schwarzenegger, he’s the ultimate.

2 Likes