Bipolar forums

Honestly I don’t know if I fit… I don’t get the typical bipolar symptoms nor the schizophrenia symptoms so it’s difficult to identify.

You don’t have to be “typical” to fit here. You’ve experienced symptoms, you still have anxiety, and have the potential for psychosis. We’re here for you.

8 Likes

My DX was schizophrenia when I came here. I just feel comfortable here and at home. However I don’t feel I fit in terms of symptoms. Not in any forum. I guess though , we all experience things differently.

1 Like

That’s very sweet @anon4362788 thank you

1 Like

does anyone remember this forums sister website? it wasa bipolar forum but idk if its still around. @SzAdmin do you know?

1 Like

Most of the bipolar forums I’ve visited in the past were subpar.
This is the best mi site on the web.

3 Likes

@anon80629714 you’re more than welcome here. You’re an important part of the community.

3 Likes

I have bp1 with psychosis in mixed states, am schizotypal, and have GAD. I am fitting here more than anywhere and am grateful to be accepted as I go through a lot of the same stuff and have paranoia that stuck around, bad anxiety, horrible motivation or lack of activity probably from meds, have had psychosis, social atruggles, similar meds, etc
Thanks for allowing me to be here.
I see you welcome here too @anon80629714 when I read. it’s a good place to be very supportive to have others to discuss common struggles

2 Likes

I’ve been diagnosed with bipolar in the past. I have had psychosis and I think you are completely welcome here @anon80629714

2 Likes

I meant I don’t fit in the bipolar forums … I don’t get the typical symptoms. I’ve even been to support groups where people talk about their symptoms and I’m left feeling " I don’t get it "

1 Like

I get that too. I don’t really know what my diagnosis should be. I’ve definitely had psychosis and mania but the specifics are weird

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.