Schizophrenia.com

Bipolar forums

I even went to a group I couldn’t relate. Maybe I have sz after all but the meds just won’t let it out.

1 Like

I’ve been diagnosed bipolar 1 a couple of times and honestly didn’t feel like I fit in in bipolar groups. My problems seemed to be very different from theirs.

2 Likes

Sometimes I don’t fit here as well. I just don’t feel like I fit in …

1 Like

I think you fit in here but are a little higher functioning than most of us. That is nothing to feel bad about

1 Like

When I had a sz DX I was told I wasn’t high functioning at all. These diagnoses are very confusing.

Yah they really are. I really have no idea what I am either. I feel like what I have is too severe to be bipolar, not severe enough to be sz

1 Like

I used to fit in easily. I don’t fit in anywhere anymore. I’m just weird. But I think you fit in nicely here @Ish

3 Likes

It’s a personal feeling of not belonging … I guess it may not be a sz issue …just not being able to feel like I fit in.

3 Likes

I completely get that

2 Likes

I felt better here because I was dealing with more psychosis than mood stuff for a long long time. So it was easier to find people to relate to here.

2 Likes

My current dx is bipolar disorder.
But I can relate to psychosis.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.