Best pick line I heard recently

On a scale zero to America, how free are you tonite?

Care to share yours?

These never work. But did you ever read any of ā€˜The Game the secret society of pickup artists?ā€™

Part of it helped me online fend off a guy who was casting barbs(they were akin to ā€˜negsā€™). Itā€™s a manipulative way to get someone to try and get your approval.

It was very similar anyway as though he was taking standpoints super far away so I would get defensive. I swear it felt like online bullying!

Online bullying is real I now know and itā€™s almost more painful bc it happens in black and white.

Either way @Pillowbugg I expect more from you. I mean this is akin to ā€˜Whatā€™s the difference between an orangeā€™

I just have a sense of humorā€¦sometimes dark humor, but love to laugh and live lifeā€¦

Pick up lines are funny, hilarious and the better it is, the more we laugh. Of course they rarely work, thatā€™s why they are so funny. We need to relax. Smell the flowers. And laugh.

1 Like

Sorry if I triggered you. Iā€™m not too restrained, I should work on that. I wish you the best. Cheer!

1 Like

Triggered? Need to relax? ā€œIā€™m calmer than you are, dude.ā€ ; )

One time (before being married) I went out with my sister. We met two guys. One claimed to be a dolphin trainer and the other a hot air balloon pilot. My sister, who is awesome, said ā€œOh! Like Barney on How I Met Your Mother.ā€ It was fantastic.

2 Likes

Sadly I donā€™t quite get the reference although Iā€™m a big NPH fan and actually was able to take in a lot of Colbie Smulders new show; glad she found a better vehicle to show more range.

People growing up said I resembled Doogie Howser. The remarks dried up though when he became much cooler!! Haha!

1 Like

Cool. I think you are into fine art? No?

If you are, I love picassoā€¦I have a replica of starry night

1 Like

No I should not be painted with that brush whatsoever.

Itā€™s references of Sz at playā€¦ I brought up Cameron from Ferris Bueller recently and then started second guessing and/or just thinking about that moment where heā€™s staring at the painting in the museum.

I

Omg, now the interdimensional beings showed upā€¦they are slamming cupboards. I apologize for upsetting your zen. I shall battle again those we do not speak of. May you have peace and harmony.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.