Being involuntarily admitted into a psych ward

I meant it can get worse with time if you don’t take your meds. Now you think they’re trying to kill you, next you’ll think its real and start acting.
That’s what happened to me, I had knives hidden under my bed.

i doubt the meds would do anything
i was on risperdal and didnt help ■■■■

maybe it was an actual misdiagnosis… :frowning: now im forever labeled as psychotic cuckoo person when ever i try to seek help for physical problems

Thinking you parents are trying to kill you is not a misdiagnosis. The fact that you don’t believe that that’s not normal makes you delusional.
Not taking meds while having psychosis is the worst mental torture.

i dont think it makes you delusional, it just means that you have (an) unusual belief/beliefs

Thinking your parents are trying to kill you while its not true is a dangerous delusion.

why do you think so?

I guess you need to learn by yourself, I didn’t listen to anybody when I stopped my meds until I tried suicide and nearly killed my brother by throwing knives at him.

if i even have psychosis illness its very mild obviously
i have never hallucinated to my knowledge

Usually when it involves violence like your parents killing you, its not mild.

Delusions are worse and more dangerous than hallucinations

to me hallucinations seem more dangerous
can you explain your reasoning (example: voices telling you to kill yourself/someone else and you doing it)

I remember times when I was being physically restrained on the floor with 5-6 people holding me down to give me injections.

Even though I usually went in voluntary, things quickly escalated and one time they transferred me to a forensic ward for a few days so I could calm down in a safer environment as I apparently was smashing glass doors with chairs even though I have no memory of doing it

I was seeing shadows and shiny white spots, it didn’t make me violent. Its delusions like my brother is trying to kill me that made me violent and attack him with knives.

That wouldve sucked, hope you are feeling okay now

well that makes sense but my delusions werent even delusions in my opinion
more like unusual beliefs

Do you live with your parents? I doubt they’re trying to kill you but if your paranoid about them can’t you just move out?

Unusual beliefs involve aliens, religion, philosophy etc It doesn’t involve your parents trying to kill you.
That’s serious and dangerous.

It was weird the next day after I had been put back in my room and had some sleep.

I woke up and they took me outside and put me in a cage in the back of a police van and drove me 15 miles to the next city to lock me up there.

I am doing ok at the moment thanks @Crystal-Cotton things have settled for the moment, and I need to make sure I make the most of it before something else takes over and I start getting ill again.

Wish you the best

1 Like

I am 15 - cant really move out. I am not paranoid about them anymore

1 Like