Being Called a Space Cadet Delusion

I know I sound out of touch of reality because I sound crazy sometimes. But my thoughts tell me people think or talk about me behind my back calling me a space cadet and stuff haha. I don’t know. Maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. I know I talk about aliens, simulation theory, and time travel a lot. It’s almost an obsession.

I looked up the definition and it makes sense sort of. My psychiatrist or psychologist used to say my thoughts are in the clouds. She said I had advanced thoughts or something too. But I need to stay on planet earth haha.

Can anyone relate?

1 Like

Yes, ive been called a deep thinker by my therapist, pdoc and even the mental health workers on the phone.

I tend to talk about the universe, existence, vibrations, and how humanitys answer may lie beyond our stars. I also have minor apophenia even on meds. Its nice that ive found a non schizo to talk about this stuff with tho online. I spend hours talking with them about dreams, stuff i mentioned and poetry. I wish i could find more people like that.

Tho i dont have much in the delusions that they say stuff behind my back. Maybe cause ive adopted a cest la vie attitude lately lol.

1 Like

Yeah I’m typically a space cadet. I have trouble with thinking consistantly and have plenty of odd thoughts going on in my head and am quite a loner. So, I think I’m pretty spaced out. I’m trying to improve, but not much luck so far.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.