At urgent care

I’m having difficulty swallowing; swallowing solids is downright painful. Hell, swallowing fluids is quite unpleasant. Eating dinner last night was rough, delicious but painful. Maybe it’s just swollen tonsils, idk. I guess I’ll find out.

I guess it’s good to get it checked out before anything swells more. I don’t want breathing to become difficult.

I’m wondering if there’s relation to the terrible pain I’ve had in my neck, upper back and shoulders the past couple days.

Anyone want to keep me company? There’s a bit of a wait. There’s a few people ahead of me, and only one doctor here today.

10 Likes

Good luck! Hope it’s something minor.

I tore my esophagus on a hot dog chunk. Took a week to get pain free. Hoping it’s something like that.

1 Like

Sorry you’re in pain. That sucks.

1 Like

You did the right thing going to urgent care.

1 Like

Yeah, the only crummy thing is that I have no insurance, so it’s $100 to be seen, which I had to put on a credit card.

1 Like

I’m so tired, want to lay down. I’ve already had a nap today. I believe there’s only one person ahead of me at this point.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. Hope it’s just a cold sore type thing.

1 Like

Where I live you can get prorated at the major health systems here based your income if you dont have insurance. That would include going to their urgent care. Dont know if something like that is offered where you live but I would look into it.

1 Like

Hugs! I hope you can get seen soon and they say it’s all okay.

1 Like

Good luck! Hope it’s treatable and not anything serious…

1 Like

I’m sorry. Good thoughts coming your way.

1 Like

I hope you are alright. Please keep us updated.

1 Like

Table manners anxiety is enough to cause me tension, difficulty swallowing, the tendency to choke and pain. Some well meaning teachers are actually menacing.

1 Like

Seroquel did that to me. You might need a different drug

I was diagnosed with a viral sore throat, so antibiotics would do nothing, was told just to drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest.

6 Likes

My Mom has trouble swallowing.
She breathed her food in today again.
I hope you feel better soon @freakonaleash.

1 Like

Good luck @freakonaleash-- hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Wishing the best for you. Glad you are getting help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m here for you. Wish I could be there with you irl. I know it’s scary. Just be thorough, and don’t let them rush you.
Take care.

1 Like

@freakonaleash
Take care, hon. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like