Aromatherapy

What scents do you find soothing. calming, or invigorating? I like lavender. pine, and peppermint essential oils. Also like the scent of scented candles and find them really relaxing. I like pear, vanilla, gardenia, peach, cinnamon. Love perfume-- Beautiful by Estee Lauder, Romance by Ralph Lauren, Chanel 5, Anais Anais by Cacharel, Champagne by Yves Saint Laurent, Aqua di Gio by Armani. What are your favorite perfumes or colognes.what scents are you wearing now? Right now i’m wearing Tresor by Lancome it is a sweet spicy scent.

1 Like

Don’t know about many man scents out there.What cologne would one recommend buying a man as a gift. I decided on buying Black Polo cologne and aftershave. It is a scent that he wore before.

my favourite perfume all time has been dolce gabanna cool water. I wore that for several years.
I also recently both escada born in paradise, but I think it’s more suitable for winter.

I received a candle as a gift last christmas, I put it on my bedside table and i love it! but I don’t know what’s the scent! maybe pine? it smells so nice and it’s been two years. I never even lit it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would recommend something new. I really like dolce gabanna for men, ferrari, and issey meyaki. go out and smell them.

I love the smell of frying bacon.

2 Likes

I love the smell of farts…jk

1 Like

I like to burn lavender essential oil in a special candle, its very relaxing in the bedroom.
I don’t wear perfumes but I use lavender body lotion after a shower. I like the smell of vanilla and cinnamon as well.

1 Like

I like the smell of baking bread and baking cookies. The scent of pine is also nice.

3 Likes

I love the smell of rain
blackberries
vanilla
coffee

2 Likes

I recommend Tiffany perfume… beautiful scent. I also love oils for scenting rooms and had French lavender in my living room…

1 Like

rain and gardenias!

I like patchouli oil. A lot of people think it stinks though so…

1 Like