What your favourite perfume

Mine is Lancôme Tresor

1 Like

Awesome question!

Without the shadow of a doubt, “Acqua di Gio” by Giorgio Armani! My mom got me a bottle for Christmas, it’s like wearing concentrated lemonade on your neck!!

Burberry Brit, of course!

I do not use perfumes now, but when I lived in my auto in America I used a lot of female perfumes.

The smell of fresh brewed coffee first thing in the morning…Heavenly.

1 Like

Haven’t used cologne /perfume for years. My favourite was a lemon scented one sold by Boots. They stopped making it over 30 years ago. The last bottle I got was drunk by an alcoholic patient during an inpatient stay. He said he needed the alcohol in it!

I use Brut cologne. But I like Kramer’s idea: “The Beach”.

Cologne/perfume gives me a helluva headache. No thanks!

My favourite is Chanel No.5

I would like to try a fragrance from Ireland called Inis.

I am wary of some consumer brands that add nanomaterial to their products. To date, Lancome® has 4 products with added nanomaterial.

http://www.nanotechproject.org/cpi/search-products/?title=Lancôme+

before I got sick I swore by Ralph Lauren Safari, grown out of it. my sister just gave me some Mont Blanc Legend that I really like.

My grandma used to wear Tresor.

I found a perfume that I liked. It said Saint on the bottle, so I thought nothing of it. As it turns out it was the perfume by Kat von D who also posed in some neo-Nazi magazine. So I’m not buying any more of it.

I am currently in the market for a new favorite that I can wear. I love Dolce & Gabana’s The One, but I am allergic to it. I do like La Vie Est Belle.

1 Like