What are your favourite smells?

mine are new books, when you first open the book it has this amazing smell.
and the other is fresh white bread ( which i can’t eat ).
i am banned from the local bakery…lol…bread sniffing surprisingly puts off customers !!..
take care

8 Likes

the sea, and wet earth after it rains :smile:

8 Likes

Some perfumes meant for women, Estee Lauder and other brands. When I lived in my auto in America from 2000 to 2002 I used these perfumes to smell good.

1 Like

Honeysuckle, cinnamon -

3 Likes

New books as well
the ocean and wet earth after it rains as well,
blackberries,
I also like the smell of coffee and lot of herbs like lavender, sage, cilantro,

5 Likes

That ^ I was going to mention lavender and sage, as well as Pine and certain flowers which i am a flower sniffer…although Cilantro isn’t one of my most favorite scents
and many of the other things mentioned too.

1 Like

Vanilla, I also like the smell of chocolate, my dog, the list goes on

4 Likes

I like the smell of night jasmine.

5 Likes

@Saadiqah This is abosultly one of my favorite smells, also mentol or mint.

1 Like

Also new books and the smell of the earth after rain!
Satsuma smell (the essential oil).
The smell of rooibos tea.
Jasmine incense

4 Likes

Yes the smell of my cat’s fur -

5 Likes

Smoke from a campfire or charcoal grill. The commingled scents of wet earth, washed sky, and damp trees while walking through a forest after a rain. Leather. Certain pipe tobaccos. The strange slightly metallic smell that often follows an electrical discharge.

2 Likes

These are my two favorite and when I tell people this, they always think I’m odd. I’ve never met anyone else say this. I don’t smoke but my Uncles and brothers do, my Dad used to.

Cheery blend pipe tobacco, leather and just an underlying hint of Glenmorangie Scotch was the scent of my Grandpa’s Study. All my Uncles and my Dad, brothers and many older male cousins would gather there, play pool and stay out of the kitchen.

It’s a very comforting smell for me.

1 Like

Homemade bread baking.

5 Likes

Lilac trees. :deciduous_tree:

Cherry scented pipe tobacco . :smoking:

2 Likes

Roses, amaretto, leather, and pine to name a few.

2 Likes

My favorite smell is fried chicken, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and apple pie.

3 Likes

The sweet smell of my wife’s hair when she gets out of the shower. Amaretto, that’s a good one too @Skims.

3 Likes

new books,
Lilac bushes in bloom
wet earth after a summer rain
Lavender
Newly mown grass

2 Likes