Are you single?

I’m single, 32, not really looking for a relationship. Sure I have times where I desire a romantic touch but those times are far and in between, and in all I prefer being by myself. I don’t have to worry about what the guy I’m with is up too, or how he really feels about me having Schizophrenia. In the end it is not worth the troubles, at least not for me.

1 Like

That’s brilliant! Te he

^^^^^^^^I’m not sure if I was symptomatic up there a ways or just joking around…hard to tell sometimes looking back :smiley:

29, Single [ I kind of like it :smiley: ]

24,consider myself single,I would like to have a relationship,there is a girl where I communicate to and we both give each other chances to see if it can develop into a BGR

I’m 44, almost 45. I’m single but in a great relationship. I’ll be single for at least a few more years. Who knows what will happen after that?

1 Like

I’m 25 and single, but the right man will eventually show up I hope.

seventeen and single XD People in my city don’t like me >:3

My casual friendship with my plant killing neighbor started to develop faster then either of us were planning.

We have been addressing the idea of making this a little more serious. We’ve both been through some horrid relationships in the past so we’re both happy with a slow pace. But yeah… we’ve been talking commitment.

4 Likes

That. is. AWESOME, J! If only I had your charisma… :\

1 Like

@psychoticteen- I think you have a great personality. You’re kind, you care about others, your very wise for your age… and when you become an adult and no longer under your fathers say… your kind nature and young wisdom will take you far.

It’s hard now I’m sure because you’re trying to break free into adulthood as every human does and still try and keep the peace with your parents… all humans go through that… but that doesn’t make it any easier.

I’m almost 30… it’s taken me a while to become lucid and reconstruct myself.

2 Likes

I’m 30 and have been in a relationship for a year and a half. We work together fairly well, we’re both goofballs but can be serious if the other needs help. Like when he had a concussion and I had to take care of him, or the last time I was psychotic and he had to take care of me. We support each other, as best as we can, and I hope we can continue to do so for a long time!

1 Like

I am currently separated but still- very much so -dedicated and loyal to my ex-partner…

3 Likes

As of now, official answer is yes, but I am exclusively dating a guy, we agreed to not date anyone else, so not really? I usually see a thing with friends, they date for a month or two before making a relationship “official” and switching their status from single on facebook like a month or two down the line.

1 Like

@SurprisedJ thanks, J. Well, it isn’t that…I am trying to keep the peace with my dad, but I am allowed to date, it’s just no one in my city even looks at me without saying that they dislike me openly or call me a freak.

1 Like

I am forty-one and single. You might say I am very picky, but I have no desire to be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship. I joined pof.com not too long ago, and I’ve been inundated with interest from losers. They’ll say things like their idea of a good first date is sex. And their profiles are just horrible. So it looks like I’ll be single for a while more.

My favorite date ever wasn’t even in my mind supposed to be a date. We went snowshoeing in the woods at night with headlamps on…it was great fun. We had a good long talk in the snow and lots of laughs. I was very much in my head back then and when that moment where a kiss would normally happen I said goodnight instead :blush:

We ran into each other at a reunion last summer and that was the first thing we talked about…our snowshoeing adventure together. Of course neither of us had the guts to call one another and it’s been a year already since I saw or spoke to this woman…perhaps we will meet again though.

1 Like

Single, relationships stress me out , can’t control emotions. And I usually go from extremely talkative to stone walled quiet because of mood swings which can be difficult for who I am dating

1 Like

I’ve been single a while now. I’m not very comfortable with conventional dating…never have been. I have always just met people by happenstance but my success in this depends on how much I put myself “out there” which I haven’t been as much these past years.

1 Like

@LevelJ1 You most likely just haven’t found the right person. You’ll find that special someone one day, I can tell you that. At least people ATTEMPT to be in a relationship with you. People here think I’m insane and won’t even try to get close to me. The only guy that had the guts to was a complete jerk and I hate him Everyone else in this city is either scared fo me or believes teh ■■■■ my brother that is now eighteen had told them. But trust me, you’ll find your special person, it’s only a matter of time. And once you’ve found them, having schizophrenia won’t matter, having mood swings won’t matter. They’ll love you for all of who you are, and if they don’t, it’s their loss. You are freaking awesome, and anyone that doesn’t see that is blind.

2 Likes