Are you single?

happy birthday for friday, hope you have a good one.
take care
p.s i am not single.

1 Like

Happy birthday to you and good luck in the year ahead.

I am married and very content, so am no longer looking at the ā€œplenty of fishā€.

1 Like

.Happy birthday Friday. My oldest grandson will be 10 Friday. So I will be going to a birthday party.

I have been divorced for over 15 years now. In all that time I have not try to date at all. Sometimes I think about it but have never tried.
I live very rural and it would be hard for me to meet someone.

Peace be with you Ridgerunner

Iā€™m 30 and married for two years so far, so nope, not single anymore. I like being married, single is nice and free but oh so lonely! At least I have someone to share my life with, its nice :blush:

3 Likes

I am 47 soon. I was in a relationship in America 10 years, but since 2000 I have been single. I like to live alone. I have just not found the right one, maybe I never do, so what? It is hard to believe that I am so old already, because I feel much younger.

@shellys12 Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I hope you have a good one.

Iā€™m 29 and not single anymore.

I ended up with a new neighbor almost a year ago and over time we became friends. Then the friendship grew and just a few months ago, we became closer still.

So Iā€™m still learning what it means to be in a healthy relationship. My past ones were toxic.

Weā€™re still in the ā€œjust getting used to this ideaā€ part. But sheā€™s patient, nice to people and thinks Iā€™m hilarious. :laughing:

She had a favorite uncle with Sz so she isnā€™t surprised by some of my not so good days.

2 Likes

@e_lunaseer

Love has entered your life again? If so congratulations.

1 Like

Yes, and your sister even predicted that back a few weeks,

ā€œkidsister said:you are a very kind and tolerant person. Willing to help someone rather then cast them aside. I have a feeling you will be lucky in love again.ā€

Just dealing with the evil outside influences that always seem to try to interfereā€¦ but God is greater than b.s. of demons

2 Likes

Thank you, I will do so and take all this into consideration!

I appreciate your response,
Take care,
Meg.

1 Like

Hopefully, with time, things will sort themselves out for both of us! Because it is very confusing and quite unpleasant really. I knew people who were very open about it and I just felt very different as I couldnā€™t relate at all.

Good luck!

1 Like

I missed whose birthday was coming so Iā€™ll just say happy birthday!

Currently single although i was married from 1986-2005- when my wife died. Highly unlikely iā€™ll ever have another partner.

Iā€™ve been single since birth.

Me twenty years but it has to be worth it so Iā€™ll wait! Some more

looking for love, 32

happy b/day btw x

Iā€™m 55, and I am single now. Iā€™ve been in only one long term relationship, and I didnā€™t find it satisfactory. She was pretty, but she talked constantly about things I wasnā€™t interested in. She had no ideas - no poetry in her soul. To be honest, I donā€™t think she was very bright. She taught school and I delivered pizza for a living, so when I broke up with her some people didnā€™t like it. Sometimes I think it is pointless for me to try to socialize. Iā€™m too withdrawn, too awkward, and I have come to like being solitary. God knows I have my faults. If I have any redeeming quality, it is that Iā€™m a writer, and I have a lot of creative ideas. Iā€™m on disability now, and my only prospects for Improvement are going to come from my writing. I won a few awards for my writing, but I have yet to make a really determined effort to produce something that will stay in print. I live in a group home, and I find it a good environment to write.

1 Like

Iā€™m 23 and single. Iā€™ve been in and out of long term relationships with very loyal partners, All These relationships were do to natural attractions. What Iā€™ve gathered from my experiences is is that its fairly important to stay in the here and now with youā€™re partner/s until all of the emotional and physical needs are met and satisfied, sometimes i think to myself, itā€™s not that bad if you want to put youā€™re personal life on hold for a moment (a few weeks, couple months) its not even really an option to continue youā€™re personal life head strong when going into relationships.
Itā€™s not easy drudging possible relationships when you have schizophrenia, i always get worried that iā€™ll attract negative spirits if i donā€™t figure out my significant others tendencies and otherwise lively hoods.
I want a relationship with another, to share and cherish the things we usually hide from everyone else.
be well
& Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Are you single?

Yep,ā€¦ there is only one of me.

2 Likes

yes,i am singleā€¦and wish to remain that wayā€¦
i am 60 years oldā€¦