Are you in shape?

That actually was a quote from an earlier post - I was pointing out that it slows the appetite of ghouls as per the Japanese movie Tokyo Ghoul, which is fantastic btw

2 Likes

Oh! Haha!!

1 Like

@iconoclast_01 I’m interested in that movie.

1 Like

It’s really great! Not what you’d expect…but that’s J-film for you! Don’t want to give any away, but definitely check it out, it’s really cool! But yes ghouls!

1 Like

I’ve started swimming a few times a week and walking a little on a treadmill, but instead of a six pack I have more of a 24-pack. I went from 296 lbs to 270, so I’m still pretty fat.

1 Like

Yup. Round is a shape, right?

4 Likes

I lost 100 pounds but don’t feel like I’m in shape even though I workout a lot. I just don’t have the energy on Haldol to get in a truly good workout

3 Likes

Me? Round.

A pudgy little old lady.

6 Likes

I’m husky and happy with myself.

I’m here for a good time, not a long time! Wooo!

3 Likes

I’m older than you! I hate to think of what that makes me…

2 Likes

Lol, not by much!

2 Likes

Funny you ask, I just had my very first work out in almost 2 years today. I’m going to hurt in the morning!

4 Likes

@Ooorgle - alpaca 123 please

2 Likes

Now now dear, don’t be so hard on yourself :hugs:

My body is in good enough shape that I can shed a few kilograms at my current weight. Heart is good enough that I can reach 180bpm as well as inhale and exhale fresh air vigorously while running.

1 Like

Yeah, if that shape is a potato.

3 Likes

am i the only one is good shape here?
or the trend is to deevalute yourself?

i am 182-183 cm in height and 90-91 kg in weights, my body is muscular build, the muscles groups are pretty accentuated especially my leg and arm muscles.

i life healthy most days, and i quit smoking. i did jogging from april until octomber. i am starting again in december

i don’t have a 6 pack, i have a flat, nice shape belly most days.

3 Likes

I have a healthy weight and can do 34 min on my exercise bike. I’m okay but not super fit.

1 Like

I’m sort of a father Christmas shape.

With the belly.

It’s so ugly.

2 Likes

Yes but I get colds and such all the time so it’s not as easy as it could be.

1 Like