Are you in shape?

I gained a bit on clozapine. I can still see my abs. I might still be gaining.

1 Like

For a guy who is nearly 63 years old I guess I am okay. I don’t know. I need to get a few things checked.

1 Like

My blood test is overdue by a year I’m a bit curious about mine

2 Likes

No I am not in shape, but I don’t really feel energetic enough to do something about it. I get too many set backs. My moods are very inconsistent. Hopefully the new medication I am taking give me more stability. (Sodium Valproate). I diet not to put on more weight.

1 Like

I’m a shape, not necessary the shape I want to be in. Lol. But im working on that.

2 Likes

I am not in shape and finding it extremely hard to lose weight.

2 Likes

I’m not all that physically fit, but I’m not in bad shape either. I definitely have a little belly fat. Well, I’m about 5 ft 10 in (178 cm) tall and weigh around 185 lbs (84 kg), which puts my BMI in the overweight category, about 11 lbs (5 kg) overweight, but not obese. It’s been months since I’ve been to the gym, though I do PT, and that is a workout.

2 Likes

periodically pretty amazingly good
a lot of the last 8 or so years not so much
i quit added sugar and all animal products in April
lost 15 kg and am losing the same again
still losing a lb every 10 days
i do my best not to snack

1 Like

i’m now 13 - 18lbs overweight depending on which day i go on the scales this week lol damn the 2 extra bowls of cereal last night

2 Likes

A circle is a shape so yes technically im in shape :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I’m in a lot better shape than I was now that I have lost 80lbs and achieved my BMI weight, but I’m no Arnold Schwarzenegger though, lol

I posted a topless selfie a while back. I’ve lost a little more weight and look a little better since then, but I’m not back to how I was before they put me on meds. I’m happy enough with the shape I am in now, I’m no longer overweight and my blood work is good.

1 Like

Im functionally fit but not body builder type.

I try to walk 2 or 2.5kms five days a week. I walk on my lunch break. Then I try and do a 1 hr bike ride on weekend.

Before work I do a few shoulder press dumbbell exercises and 20 push-ups.

I sit all day at work so I try to keep fit that way

I’m 6’3 and around 210lbs

2 Likes

6’1 around 200 lbs although I’m fluctuating up and down gaining on the weekend losing during the week. Being in shape has more to it than weight/height. My cardiovascular health is not that good, antipsychotics instantly deconditioned me making me a lot weaker. I would say before aps i was physically above average and now im below average.

2 Likes

Me too. I’m about sixty pounds overweight, and I need to lose it.

1 Like

My bmi is slightly overweight, but I’ve lost some weight in the past few months through changing my diet.

2 Likes

Decaf? Who would have known???

2 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

No, I am not in shape.

1 Like

That shape would have to be a question mark.

1 Like

I’ve been dizzy and tired all day so I thought I had best take my blood pressure. 92/58. That would explain it. I guess I’ve lost so much weight that I either don’t need my blood pressure medication or I need to take less of it.

1 Like