Are you in shape?

I myself am not in shape and it’s only going to get worse in the winter when it is too cold to walk my dog.

3 Likes

Oh man, I gained 15-20# on Caplyta (refuse to weigh myself and find out – too horrifying!) and I haven’t worked out since June. I am wayyyyyyy out of shape.

2 Likes

no not really. not fat but not in good shape either

1 Like

I’m not overweight but my body hasn’t been well looked after so I imagine my innards are something of a mess.

1 Like

I’m fat… 317ib fat

1 Like

I lost 10kg and still have a big belly. I intend to lose another 10kg over the next year. Hopefully that’ll flatten my belly.

2 Likes

I lost 15kg @everhopeful just by not drinking and walking 5 miles a day.

But my life is so shite now I drink too much.

Yeah, I’m in shape…not gonna say what shape, though :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

Wow, 15kg is a lot. I’m losing it by calorie counting. Also I found that drinking decaffeinated coffee suppresses my appetite quite a lot.

You should be careful of that, not just for your health, but you definitely don’t want to turn into an alcoholic.

3 Likes

My care staff think I’m a binge drinker. But I feel I’m an alcoholic.

1 Like

Also I found that drinking decaffeinated coffee suppresses my appetite quite a lot.

Especially if you’re a ghoul (see the movie Tokyo Ghoul)

2 Likes

Yes. I’m round lol

5 Likes

But your lovely @FatMama x x

2 Likes

Thank you! As are you!

1 Like

thank you x x x

1 Like

I would try this, but I put oat milk in my coffee, which has lots of calories. Defeats the appetite suppression purpose!

3 Likes

@Pandy do you think when you are milk free, oak milk gas the nutritional benefits?

There are lots of ways to meet your nutritional needs, with a variety of foods and supplements.

1 Like

I’m very bad at meeting these for myself.