Are you happy where you are?

I’m happy (I guess) tbh I wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else at this point in time. Sometimes I wanna move but the logical side of me says keep your ass where you are. Very important in my mind to stay put. But at the same time I don’t think I can live here forever. But maybe I should if I could. But sometimes wanna have a fun adventure. But definitely convinced myself to stay but maybe in 5 years it’ll be a different story. I have no clue. Probably not but. The daredevil side of me says go but at least figure out your meds before you go wandering like a rolling stone sheesh. I need to get klonopin but im still on Ativan. Even if I got a script im still not gonna run tho. But it crosses my mind. How would I get my meds?? Even if you say it’s easy im still staying. I sometimes wish I could go back to Olympia Washington but it’s much safer the house I live in now. I just care about safety. Thrill comes secondary now.

2 Likes

no move it. im not…

I’m not happy here either man I’m just trying to reason with my options. I just don’t know really what’s right with this.

I absolutely hate where I am living but have no other options at this particular point in time, and it sure beats living on the streets.

2 Likes

I’m happy in my room in my apartment but I’m unhappy with the people around me.

I don’t mind where im living now. Minus my aunt always poping off and yelling bad crap all the time. I plan to get a little place to myself if I get approved for affordable housing. But I’ll still visit my gma and dad here like every day. It’s good because I can’t be alone right now. I don’t take great care of myself. If my aunt would just move out I’d stay longer.

I would like to live in and photograph a different part of Canada. I’m ready for a change in scenery.

Happy where I’m at. Would ruin everything if I move.

1 Like

I am happy but want more.

If I was smart, I would move away from my sadistic, mean, sensitive, annoying neighbors. But I’m not smart.

At least sensitive is a good trait? Right? And wym not smart. Aren’t you a member of the Mensa society or am I getting confused w someone else :face_with_monocle:

Sensitive isn’t good when they listen into my apartment. There’s no privacy.

That’s not sensitive that’s nosy man. You mean they’re vigilant?? I wouldn’t call it sensitive. Maybe sensitive to your noise. I see though.

Yeah, I get mad occasionally and they get in my head.

I will likely move to Brussels if I get the job I applied for there and pass the probation period.

Well, since this is where I am, I choose to be content with it, knowing that things change one step at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.