Are you a nature person?

I like to walk and ride my bicycle in the nature. I am quite well situated to do this nature experience in my little town because we have so much nature around us.

5 Likes

I live in a small town surrounded by mountains and rivers. You can do anything outdoors here and it’s fantastic, at least when it’s not cold as ■■■■ and snowing outside I want to be out there.

5 Likes

Yes. There is peace there. When I’m upset I escape to the nature.

4 Likes

My street is next to a creek that runs through town. I like to wander the bike trails, either by foot or bicycle, and listen to the water run.
Many birds, squirrels, turtles, bugs and of course, raccoons (only at night).
Brings me back to calm, and I love to find things on the ground.

4 Likes

i love nature too. we have deer that come right up to our house and i love watching them.

judy

3 Likes

I love nature, but not as much as I did when I was in high school. Back then me and some of my friends wanted to be ecology commandos. We weren’t going to hurt any people, but we would have sabotaged the equipment they used to destroy nature. Of course, we never followed through, but there is a group in California that does exactly that. When some company is cutting down the giant redwood trees in Washington or Oregon they hammer spikes into the trees so it will break the chains on their saws when they try to cut them down. One time I was talking to this guy about it, and he said, “What’s so great about a two-thousand year old tree?” That astonished me. When I was young me and my friends were intoxicated by the beauty of nature, and we felt like we wanted to preserve it.

I am a nature person. I’m tired of living in a big city.

1 Like

I live in a city but we have lots of parks here and even wild nature just a few kilometers away from where I live. I have been stuck inside smoking weed for most of the last 10 years but I am going to go on daily walks in the big park 100 meters from where I live until the winter comes back again. I love being in the park. You can’t hear the cars, just the birds chirping. I love feeling the warm sun on my face.

1 Like

Yes its calming and where I want to be. I have always wanted to live in the country but lived in urban areas all my life. I am working on a plan to move out of the city by four or five years. I want to travel and decide where to settle. i really liked northern CA and I want to see what Colorado is like or maybe the east coast somewhere.

1 Like

I feel rejuvenated by nature. I live in a small town in the mountains, and if just two or three cars pass by me when I’m out walking I feel annoyed :grin:

3 Likes

I had a nature walk in this morning. I took many photos but I just post one. Snow melts before May, then it looks different. I can’t wait to watch the sunrise at 4 AM and listen birds while trees are all green.

6 Likes

I live in a big city and the times I get to go out into a large park and get away from the noise helps me a lot.

I love being out in the parks or out on the water.

1 Like

Aww love them racoons

1 Like

Beautiful picture

Nothing reinvigorates my soul like a big fire at this spot on my local creek under the full moon. I love nature.

1 Like

I love nature. Even though I live in a fairly large city, I like to go to the park quite a bit.

there is a place, about an hours drive from me, where you cant see any light from the city, or hear any human sounds at all. I go there sometimes, with my dogs, to relax and reset my mind…

1 Like

I live in the middle of the city now so I don’t experience much nature any more but when I was at Kansas University almost 24 years ago I’d walk 4 miles off campus to a lake with woods, beautiful views, nature trails, and some deer and other animals. When I had access to the woods I loved to go into them. Now I get my nature kick by walking around the building occasionally where there are some trees, and some birds. It’s nothing like I used to see but it’s better than nothing. I also often look at the beauty of the sky and the sunsets when I can.

I like nature so long as I don’t have to sleep in it.

Pixel.