• no
  • idk
  • maybe
  • i am disappointed in myself
  • yes but i want to change
  • i dont care
  • this poll is stupid

0 voters

I know i’m not, i try my best. i think my mum might be disappointed in me though

to my father yes, because I’ve never had a career and made money, and to my mother, I’m just a custodian.

that’s so untrue.

and when I told my daughter I’d rather have my life than hers,
she was shocked and taken aback, maybe offended, idk. it’s true though. I don’t think she’s ever done anything wrong, a nearly perfect person, with an ideal life, except for CF, of course.
it’s always been hard not to spoil my kids. yeah.

2 Likes

my life doesnt seem that important, i reckon if i had a child i would probably take it on the chin for them, it would be a hard choice but my dad did it for me, he was a good guy

1 Like

You seem a little depressed @mrhappy
I’m feeling a bit down myself.

it’s snowing here, big flakes. real pretty. cold cold though.

2 Likes

I would feel better if i didnt have people onb my back all the time :frowning: its worse than my mother,

we got a little snow here too

1 Like

yeah, our mothers. It’s never worked to change me by shaming me.

2 Likes

she does more than that :frowning: i dont hate her i just wish she didnt nag me all the time and its getting worse, everybody seems to nag me like wtf i wish they would all just leave me alone.

1 Like

They might just have a disagreement with some things you say, you shouldn’t take it personally.

they treat me like ■■■■

1 Like

No I’m not a disappointment !

1 Like

I’m a little disappointed in myself but not enough that I feel defeated.

1 Like

My sister, brother, mother, and father have never said so to my face, but I think I probably am a disappointment to them, if not worse.

2 Likes

hi @crimby .

not to change the subject, but how long you been sober now?

Four years. My sobriety has been helped by the fact that there are no longer any stores that sell beer in the tiny town where I live. I think I am getting a better grip on myself, though.

3 Likes

My family is diappointed at me, I failed but trying to improve.

2 Likes

At least I got out of suicide. It made my parents happier but I am still a failure compared to my very successful brothers.

2 Likes

this is very encouraging :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your brothers that bully you like twelve year olds and still live with their parents?

I don’t think you should compare yourself to others,

But definitely not them.

They are far from the gold standard of success.

1 Like

My father never outrightly says so , but he’s far more in contact with my sister than me. He usually spends a very few minutes talking to me, and then gets my stepmother to talk to me.

My sister is the only one who’s had a relatively high powered career out of the three of us. She’s a strategy director at

1 Like