Are these atypical hallucinations?

I see a spinning image right in the middle of my line of vision but it only gets clear if i relax my vision like when you daydream. The spinning image is lines of letters arranged in a circle or snowflake like pattern. I cant read what the letters spell because its spinning too fast. If i stare at it, it gradually gets larger while spinning at the same speed. Eventually it becomes very large and becomes rainbow colored.this hallucination i only see when very tired.

These hallucinations i see every day even when well rested. I look at an image like markings on a parking lot and then i continue to see them when i look away sometimes even up to five mins later. Theyre usually colored a different color than the original image. I see these colored streaks very frequently. sometimes theyre colored blotches too. or if i look at my window shades, i see the shade pattern when i blink my eyes.

are these common hallucinations?

1 Like

I have never had a visual hallucination like that. I just see other people but sometimes I get text messages in my head. I can read them though and they are not spinning and they say who they’re from. It’s always people I know vice when I have hallucinated visually it’s usually strangers.

I think is not unusual.
The other day, I saw, from the left eye, a car heading towards me.
After a while, I saw in was in a train and I was seeing the landscapes as we moved.
I have seen all yellow, from the left eye.
And all blue from both eyes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.