Anyone up for conversation

I’m having a tough night, my guess is i’m Not going to sleep tonight. I’m having a lot of alcohol and cocaine cravings. I just really need the distraction.

2 Likes

I’m having a sleepless night too. I’m sorry you’re struggling. Are nights always worse for you? Nights are usually when my PTSD acts up the most and I have rough night often. Though not as many as I used to. What are you doing to distract yourself from the cravings?

3 Likes

I’m listening to music done a few push ups but I have smokers cough so I’m having a hard time doing exsercise. Now I’m just watching tv.

2 Likes

Watching anything good?

1 Like

Mad Men on Netflix it’s one of my favorite shows

1 Like

@LED why are you having a hard time sleeping

1 Like

Sunday, while grocery shopping, I walked past a guy that was wearing the same cologne as my extremely abusive ex and it’s caused a spike in my PTSD related symptoms and I’ve been having a lot of hallucinations (like feeling him grab me, seeing him out of the corner of my eye, and hearing him yell at me) and fear that he’s somehow gotten out of prison and figured out where I live now and is coming after me.

1 Like

Sorry. Didn’t mean to be such a downer. I probably should have been more vague. I know people don’t like hearing about that stuff.

1 Like

I don’t mind at all don’t apologize. It helps to vent out about those things. If you don’t want others to read it you can always message me privately

2 Likes

I’m at work, but I’m down to chat a little between customers. I’m feeling depressed, seeing little hope for the future, as far as the possibility of my life getting better. I’m sorry to hear you’re having a rough night.

1 Like

Why are you feeling depressed. I’ve kinda learned that I need to stop worrying about the future and only on the present. The future thoughts make it harder to push forward.

1 Like

I just don’t see any hope for things to get better, financially or otherwise. I haven’t dated in a while, really haven’t been looking, but I would be amazed if I ever found another woman who wanted to be with me. I just can’t imagine it happening.

2 Likes

Hey it all takes time, I honestly thought I wouldn’t date anymore until I really tried and so far it’s been good. We just can’t be to hard on ourselves and forgive ourselves when we screw up and try again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.