Anyone planning on having children?

:pray: thanks. 15152515

2 Likes

I can’t even take care of myself let alone a kid ■■■■ no never especially with mental illness

2 Likes

My mental illness didn’t get really bad until after my son was born. Had I known what was going to happen I wouldn’t had gotten pregnant with my son.

1 Like

i must first get together with my proper mate and then after time we make the decision to reproduce a little human.

that’s all i know. I’m not sure of the minor details.

1 Like

ill never have children. i dont work so i wudnt be able to provide for him

1 Like

My quote on Fatherhood is…

“Long days. Fast years.”

Being a parent is the most brutally tough job in the world, but the rewards outnumber the downer days by far.

4 Likes

Can I ask how long you’ve been on your ap?
No I’m not having kids. Right now it is out of the question, sadly.

2 Likes

No way I could ever have kids
It doesn’t bother me

1 Like

I’d like to have kids someday soon. Things suck right now though.

3 Likes

When I had my son it all turned into a major crap storm. I had symptoms for years, but I didn’t know about treatment, because I was never taken to a therapist or psychiatrist. Nor was I told about my grandmas shock therapy and hallucinations she had decades before. It was like they kept it all hidden or locked away. My grandma always was particularly fond of me, as we both were artists. I was very shy and kept to myself mostly. I still do. I didn’t even know what bipolar or schizoaffective or schizophrenia really was. I still don’t know what her diagnosis was, My mom wouldn’t tell me. It was like a family secret and not talked about I guess?

No. But I enjoyed being a step dad. I’m divorced now but I still think of my step daughter and keep in touch. I hope she can get out here to Australia one day! I’m too old so step kids is my only outlet these days!

4 Likes

Butterfly I have been on my AP four years

2 Likes

Best wishes with coming off.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m hoping for the best.

3 Likes

I would like to have kids one day, but like many I’m just not in a position to unfortunately.

1 Like

No kids here…

No kids yet and probably never will. Sometimes it makes me kind of sad but I don’t think I can handle it

2 Likes

I got 2 boys, a 2 year old and a 3 month old. They don’t stress me out and I find it easy. It’s fun to me :slightly_smiling_face: oh you don’t want this, well try this, yeah? There we go! Yeyyy! Simple :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No kids here either, just cats. I got a tubal ligation when I was 21 because I wanted to make sure I never got pregnant and i didn’t like birth control pills. Never regretted it.

2 Likes

wow… :rofl: