Anyone own a knife?

I had my father’s WW2 bayonet knife for years. The sheriffs took it away from me when they showed up to cart me off to the lock-up one time.

1 Like

I used to carry my dad’s SCUBA knife in my trunk. Now I don’t know where I put it. It is probably for the best.

I almost used a knife on myself.

just your basic kitchen knives including a chef knife. I abhor using the chef knife but I prefer it as my favorite tool for chopping vegetables etc. I had delusions that I was killed by a chef knife over and over by a adversary person in my delusions…it’s complicated. I don’t like knives.

1 Like

Yes, I have a small knife on my key chain. I don’t expect it to cause any trouble.

I have stayed away from rifles and pistols, but now I’m thinking the world economy looks like it is going to Hell.

Jayster

I’ve thought about getting a concealed weapon before. You have to go through a whole licensing process though right? And it sounds like a pain.

It’s just that my school is in the city and I get very nervous sometimes…

If you’re worried you’re going to hurt anyone, even if you only have a slight fear, I would suggest not carrying a weapon on you. In addition it could be dangerous to carry a weapon not just because you would use it, but think if a cop saw you having a meltdown and then noticed you had a weapon. We all know police like to jump on anyone they even think might be a threat, whether they are or not…

ill stick with training knives and swords and toy guns

Kitchen knives that’s it.

I don’t think its a good idea for people to be out and about carrying knifes

1 Like

I’m confused as to why owning a knife would mean you’d carry it around every where like a prized possession!

There is a difference!

It’s in our culture. There is terror behind “Three Blind Mice”.

It wouldn’t mean it.

Ive being on a few forums, and I’ve seen a few who carry knifes ‘for their protection’ , because they feel there life is in mortal risk from ‘stalkers’ , etc. Also Knife crime in the UK went through the roof 2 years ago , don’t know how it is now.

i carry a knife daily. live in a bad neighborhood.