Anyone over 65 here?

I’m on my way to 44. I heard the average schizophrenic lives to 65 so I have about 20 years plus or minus. I suppose anything after that is a bonus.

1 Like

I’m 65 and feel about 50, but had to get a cane the other day, because I could hardly walk. I felt like I had colon cancer and also a possible blood clot in my leg. But the ct scan and ultrasound didn’t diagnose any of the problems I was having, just said I need to rule out another cancer, that I don’t have symptoms of.

1 Like

I hope I die long before that milestone

I am 31 and already feel kinda old. Ppl my age work and have families. I miss when I was young going to school and university.

2 Likes

i m 39 years old and i feel like i m done.i m only living as a habit.i don t care if i live long or not.i will just live and will see

You’re bored? What is this tremendous need for entertainment?

My Mom always said that. It’s very sad she’s not around, but she lived to about 76.

Does it count that I feel like 90?

I’m 52 (almost 53)

2 Likes

LS! I turned 63 in May. I am still one of the strongest in the gym! Elite strength according to the website Strengthlevel.com.

1 Like

I’m getting up there in age.
Going to be 57 in 2 weeks.

1 Like

I am 55 and at this particular point in time I couldn’t care less whether I was on this planet or not. I haven’t seen my son in 8 years and he was my world. I just exist really, not live.

2 Likes

Lol im 31 getting old :laughing:

1 Like

I hope I will not make it to the end of this year. But it’s disgusting thought thinking getting old with schizophrenia.

I’m 66 1/2. I live with diabetes II, chronic back pain and schizophrenia. Despite the odds against me I’m doing ok.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.