Anyone online for chat?

China is big so travelling in China is exciting as it has such a big variety of landscapes and historical sites. But I guess travelling in Britain along the railway road is more convenient and comfortable as the UK is a developed country.

1 Like

Do you travel much?

Not very much, My husband and I usually travel twice each year. But we often go for a short trip to the rural area for weekend.

1 Like

Hello!I wake up every day 5 a.m.I take my coffe and smoke my cigarettes.Yesterday I visited a small town in the mountains.I like not to work at this moment.I hate the hospital where I work

I would like to stop working because Iā€™m always tired but my family donā€™t want.They want that I work because they say I need a social life

They donā€™t understand my sz.They believe Iā€™m ok but the truth is Iā€™m not well

Balance is most important, and all are needed like work and helping people, be thankful and find balance

Anybody still chatting? Itā€™s 1:52 AM in California and Iā€™m up late, just finished gaming with my brother. Iā€™ve got a bug bite on each elbow that are giving me hell. Just started preheating the oven for a single serving pizza and a batch of french fries.

pizza sounds good right now. its 1111pm and everything is closed and I dont want to brave it to the safeway to get a rona infested pizza. But if I was feeling more bold id probably get a mushroom with olive or pepperoni

1 Like

The pizza is okay, itā€™s called a Trader Giottoā€™s Bambino Pizza, we get them from Trader Joeā€™s. I like to put parmesan all over them. What Iā€™m really excited for are the oven fries, I just started buying Ore-Ida oven fries and baking them for 28 minutes then covering them in salt and old bay, then eating them with ketchup. They are very delicious. I think pizza and fries is an underrated combo.

Pepperoni is good, olives are a bit salty, and Iā€™ve never been a huge fan of mushrooms. I am just having a pepperoni pizza.

For dessert I have some of the new Chocolate Loverā€™s Reeseā€™s Cups hoarded. They have more chocolate and less peanut butter than your standard cup, I think they are great!

olbay on pizza? lol five bucks says your from the east coast. Only thing I know oldbay is good for here on the west coast is putting it on your fingers to keep you from touching your eyes and getting covid lol

Oh haha no I wasnā€™t going to put Old Bay on the pizza, just the fries. I put parmesan on the pizza.

Yes I am from northern VA, grew up right outside of Washington, DC. Just moved to California like 9 months ago :smiley:

Thereā€™s not a lot of rain out here Iā€™m noticing. Iā€™m in Oakland, where on the west coast are you?

Oh I went to Hawaii once for my Auntā€™s wedding when I was about 9 years old. The beach sand was so soft, and I had some mahi mahi at a restaurant that was some of the best seafood Iā€™ve ever tasted.

nice. Yeah there are only a few beaches left on the island that arent polluted. the tourist destroy them. waikiki for example is a nasty beach. so many people go in the water there and they all wear sunscreen so over time it would layer on the reefs and kill them and as a result all the fish died there

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to say my aunt and mom had me do that dolphin experience thing. This was in the nineties. I heard thatā€™s a pretty abusive thing to do to a dolphin?

1 Like

Hey @Star84. Hope you have a good one today. We are celebrating fathers day today at mine.

Also just had my first Starbucks in ages :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool. Dfghffgh

Have a good day. Fghhh

1 Like

Thanks

Will try to.

Back on here after few hours sleep if anyone fancies chat.