Anyone like soccer? Outside the US football?

Watching USA Soccer on TV right now. I really don’t know anything about it. It seems more civilized than US football. I mostly like baseball and played it in elementary school. My mom insisted that I play football when I was in the 6th grade. I hated it.

2 Likes

it’s ok, i like the world cup and the 90 minute running clock. don’t watch it a lot though.

1 Like

I only watch the world cup :man_shrugging: :soccer:

3 Likes

I get us and world based football/soccer games on espn+ couple times a week, I enjoy watching all types of sports.

1 Like

Great. The Soccer game is over, and Golf is on. I’m not really a fan of Golf. I only have broadcast TV, and my choices are limited.

2 Likes

i ended up watching the master’s final round last week. my favorite golfer dustin johnson won. but i don’t watch much golf either, mostly i watch to be able to conversate with my golf obsessed uncle, he shot a 74 at 86 years old this summer, he’s really good, didnt start playing until his 30’s.

1 Like

I watch the world cup and european leagues, Champions league and Europa league. Sometimes the English league. But I just watch important matches like Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United and City, etc

3 Likes

I watch Men’s and Women’s World Cup.

3 Likes

Soccer is the 1# sport here in Europe.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching college us football on antenna most the day.

1 Like

I have been to 2 soccer (football) matches in my life.

All I can say was that I was more interested in the pies. They were so good

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.