My new sports watching

i like basketball, and have started watching golf recently. i’ve always loved basketball, but am now starting to enjoy watching golf. it’s a bit weird because, i never played or watched golf as a youth. but now i see the sport as getting out in nature, dealing with the elements, reading the lay of the land, and trying to execute. there is still some things i don’t like about golf, like the cost to play and that it’s an upper class sport, but i think my trying to return to nature has let me just be a fan and appreciate walking 18 holes on a beautiful golf course.

i don’t watch near as much sports as i used to, and have committed myself to not watching any baseball or football. i tolerate soccer but rarely watch it unless its the world cup. so that’s it, just basketball and golf now.

1 Like

I like to watch golf, it’s something relaxing to watch with my dad and/or grandpa when he’s around. My dad still plays and played in high school, so he knows a good amount about the sport. I used to play a little in high school for fun – and I was awful. But yeah, I’d much rather watch football or basketball

1 Like

I like basketball and soccer but golf makes me sleepy lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.