Schizophrenia.com

Anyone like Abilify?

I switched from Zyprexa to Abilify because of extreme weight gain on Zyprexa. My appetite is gone, and I’m no longer hungry all the time. I haven’t experienced any of the side effects of Abilify other than I have trouble sleeping. What’s your take on Abilify?

2 Likes

It’s kept me out of hospital for 6 years. But I hate it. It makes me more anxious etc.

1 Like

Its the best for negative symptoms if you don’t get serious side effects like I did, addiction and hypersexuality issues.

1 Like

I am on it and according to meta analysis it’s the best ap I can get atm

1 Like

It helped with the negative symptoms alot. It was like i had ADHD tho. I also became very sexual, like a new girl or guy in my bed every day.

Personally id take just a low dose if given the chance. I was on 5mg for awhile and i enjoyed it, got alot done. On 30mg i was almost shitting myself.

1 Like

Been on it for years now Works well

1 Like

On it for almost 2 weeks. So far, so good.

1 Like

how are you doing now?

1 Like

did 5mg help your symptoms

1 Like

Hey @LovelyCreature whilst it’s not really long in the scheme of things it is pretty old for this board. You’ve opened a number of conversations already from over a couple of weeks ago. People do move on pretty fast around here and it is most likely that you won’t get a reply anytime soon. Please make a post and stop opening any more older threads for tonight/today. It has the effect of spamming the boards and pushes other peoples stuff to the side.

Give others a chance.

1 Like

just started taking it two days ago, 5mg. I don’t know, but i am usually pretty sensitive about meds. It really pumped me up.

1 Like

gotcha. I didn’t realize that. Im sorry

2 Likes