Anyone here watch ' Dexter '

I want to consider watching it tonight from season 1 but im worried its going to aggravate me…

What was your experience with it like??

5 Likes

One of my favorite shows, and I don’t have many of them. Definitely give it a shot

1 Like

I watched Dexter,

But only because it had some of my favorite actors from “OZ” in it.

The first season is phenomenal, then it slowly gets worse and worse,

Then you regret trying to like it in the first place.

However, I’d still recommend it,

Its a good show, they just couldn’t figure out how to end it properly.

1 Like

It’s a really great show, but there’s basically a scene every episode where Dexter ties someone down and stabs them. Other than that it’s great.

I watched it all and enjoyed it. It wasn’t triggering for me.

1 Like

One of my fav shows. I recommend it.

1 Like

I have read the books (great stuff) but not seen the series would be interested to know if it’s worth watching?

1 Like

I liked the first season, but then it got progressively worse. There were a bunch of side-stories that had nothing to do with the main story, and the characters seemed shallow and not too well written.
I tortured myself through four seasons because I wanted to see how it ended, but in the end, I just gave up.

I agree with what others are saying, the first season is good but it gets progressively worse as it goes on. I liked it though. There is gore but it’s nothing compared to game of thrones or something like that.

Did you start it yet wallafish? I’m wondering if you enjoyed watching it.

i loved it
its comedy

It’s a great show, but it can be triggering. Some of it is really disturbing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.