Who’s watching game of thrones tonight

i am, been waiting so long for this season gonna be sad when it ends

4 Likes

Not me for sure.

4 Likes

lol i used to not be interest in game of thrones until a few years ago a friend told me to watch it and i had nothing to do so i binge watched all the seasons and now i think it is the one of the best shows ive ever seen, but now its gonna be over within a few months so then i will be sad

1 Like

At least they have not killed it like The Walking Dead. They dragged that show on for far too long.

2 Likes

It triggers me. I cannot watch it. I have seen about 10 minutes of it twice. My wife used to watch it.

It was too much. People sleeping with their sisters and all kinds of other bizarre stuff. I am glad I never had to sit through a whole episode.

Twenty minutes was enough.

4 Likes

The show gets a lot of hype though. The girl that checked me out at Pet Smart yesterday said my white husky looked like one on Game of Thrones and asked me if I watched it.

I haven’t seen the Husky on it if there is one.

1 Like

you have a direwolf lol

I’m up to date and will watch it but I don’t have Sky UK so I don’t think I can watch it until it comes on Apple Store.

1 Like

i can see how it can be triggering to some, not everybodys gonna like it thats understandable

Looking forward to it! It starts at 11 am over here and Dad and I will be tuning in. Dad has watched a lot of the earlier episodes but all over the place so I’m forever filling him in on details! Oh well. Can’t win em all!

Sansa for Queen of the north!

1 Like

Watched like 15 minutes, it was scary.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching it over the years but it definitely has gotten worse over time.
Some episodes were triggering and I couldn’t watch them.

I’m going to start watching the last season but if it starts triggering me again then I’ll bail out.

2 Likes

I binge watched seasons 1-7 and that probably wasn’t a good idea. I want to watch season 8, but want to wait until they all come out so I can watch them all at once. I’m an immature soul and can’t wait over a period of weeks to find out what happens. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m waiting to watch it as we speak. 10 more minutes til it begins.

2 Likes

Not much happened but a lot to come one feels!

I won’t do any spoilers but it’s a show that takes some time getting used to.

1 Like

I’ve already seen it, I’m on the east coast with my mouth zipped until 1 AM :neutral_face:

1 Like

The last season i watched was 4. Is it worth watching them all, or shall I dip in for this last season?

Watch them all. It is divergent and a bit of work but it’s a very well made fantasy series. I caught up in like season 7 so binge watched them all to see them on release. It was worth it. I like it.

1 Like

I think I will do this. I need to watch the season 4 final just to make sure that’s where I left it.

Hopefully my sister has the DVD’s as she is obsessed with it.

Not sure why I stopped watching it!

2 Likes

It’s worth it. I can see why people don’t like it but I’d call it gritty fantasy. It’s a fantastic world with gritty characters with sex and violence. It’s still just a fantasy medieval world but it has some good stories…

Not many good characters but it’s realistic enough to be interesting and brutal enough to be triggering for some. Still. It’s an amazing bit of cinematic work. It’s not as safe as the Lord of The Rings series…( I’m a huge Tolkien fan and it’s still the first and best ) but!

It’s an original world and as a long time fantasy fan I like the realism! It’s worth a watch!

1 Like