Anyone here hate dancing?

I hate dancing, even before I developed sz. How about any of you?

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Yea I hate it. But I like the type of dancing in clubs and frat parties.

1 Like

I’m too self conscious to dance, even while sh*tty drunk! It seems like it would be a lot of fun though! I tried a few times and always chickened out!

2 Likes

I hate dancing 1515

1 Like

I used to dance through the woods on LSD listening to credence clearwater revival

those were the times

never again though

1 Like

I can’t say I hate dancing. I am just not very good at it.

1 Like

I can’t relate at all.

1 Like

I’ve had dreams where I’ve epically danced. One dream in particular I remember I had long hair and was doing an awesome series of moves. I felt it too, but it felt like someone was in my body besides me, like two people dancing in one body… if that makes any sense. :hatching_chick:

I wish I was better at dancing. I’ve forfeited a lot of musical potential, the least I could do is rekindle it by being an epic dancing admirer of certain musicians & their music.

2 Likes

Yeah, no. Don’t like it. Don’t like people I don’t know touching me and only somewhat tolerate people I know touching me. Also, crowds? Ick.

Speaking as a DJ, I do like playing the Macarena and watching middle-aged women shake their booties. Hilarious.

Pixel.

2 Likes

I hate dancing but it’s a great way too meet girls and get close to them. Girls appreciate it when guys aren’t afraid to make fools out of themselves by dancing in public. It takes guts to dance in clubs and stuff.

1 Like

The only time I didn’t like dancing was in the Jersey Shore. I was getting my groove on, and some guy came up behind me and tried to finger me through my shorts! I politely moved his hand away, but he went right back to it, so I turned around and punched him in the face. He grabbed my shirt, and then another guy pushed him away. That guy was an off duty cop. He then bought me pizza and Gatorade, and made sure I was alright. Overall, I think it was a good night. I got to punch someone without feeling guilty afterward, and I got free food!

3 Likes

I am just the most hilariously uncoordinated human being. So no, not crazy about dancing, unless the point was to get up and flail around like a hilariously uncoordinated human being. In which case, I crushed it.

2 Likes

It’s like this with me - I either move my arms or my legs - you don’t get both lol I’ve got no rhythm or co-ordination - totally useless - hate it. And I’m no good at swimming either.

3 Likes

yeah i love dancing but my body it doesnt seem to coordinate itself. im more of a hand dancer :blush:

1 Like

You know that phrase ‘float like a butterfly, sting like a bee’?

Yeah, I float like a brick and step on other people’s shoes.

I love it though. I once awkward danced like five people out of a room I was so enthusiastic. And then one drunk girl danced with me and said she got drunk so she could dance like this and not feel weird.

Aren’t normal people strange?

@cj9556 I’m pretty sure if someone fingers your shorts and then you like them buy you pizza it’s a date :wink:

3 Likes

LOL! Sounds like the as*hole got what he deserved! A pity the gay avenger wasn’t around!

3 Likes

Of course I hate dancing!
My dog has better motor skills than me.

1 Like

I hate that I never learned to dance, not even in school. Jealous that it’s taught in most schools around the world (?) except our lovely USA.
I can only dance if I don’t think about it…hubby has been teaching me some…do okay until I stop to think what the heck do I do next?
…slink off the dance floor would be a good start.

1 Like