Anyone like to dance?

I love dancing. I don’t do it as much as I should though. :wink:

3 Likes

i cannot dance anymore. too stiff

2 Likes

Dancing is good exercising, I have not danced for many years.

3 Likes

Dancing is fun. I remember back in elementary school we’d do dancersize. Loved those days.

I don’t really dance much anymore, but I will admit to dancing with my corgi a few times, she gets so excited and waggles. It’s cute.

3 Likes

I dance a bit in social events in arabic party restaurents.

3 Likes

Women like men who dance. It’s the man reason guys will get up in bars and clubs and dance and not care how foolish they look.

In my old days me and the crowd I used to go to clubs and bars with were the group of guys who couldn’t dance so we sat at our table drinking and mocking (among ourselves) the guys who actually danced.

2 Likes

I like to turn up the music and dance when dusting or vacuuming the house.

Just to be clear, I’m making no claims regarding having any proficiency at dancing. What I lack in skill, I make up for in enthusiasm. :smile:

4 Likes

In exactly five minutes I want every human being on Earth to start dancing.

That’s a direct order!!!

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ll spread the word, lol.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I used to, but I’ve become self conscious and stiff. I used to go dancing once a month with fellow moms in a moms club I was in

2 Likes

It was always a dream of mine to dance and also dance with a partner.

I took some rock n roll dance lessons but felt attacked by the people but had moments of enjoyment anyway and was so proud when I did moves I never thought I could master but I had a strong partner.

They don’t have any dance lessons where I live now and if they did I couldn’t afford it.

It is still a dream of mine to dance.

Would love to dance rock n roll again.

It’s da best.

Hope I find a partner and place in the future.

1 Like

I can’t seem to free dance anymore not even by myself.
I get a bit that way too unless we are following moves.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s better to follow scripted moves

1 Like

Thank you Nick! You’re a good Airman. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve got to say I’ve always hated dancing and I’ve always found it really awkward.

1 Like

I used to do some sexy Dancing sometimes when I was really drunk. That was fun at the time.
Or alternatively some kind of hopping dance like jumping a lot haha.

The fun part was going to my friends house after and eat her mums soup with hummus. She was from somewhere in the far East of europe, very earthy soup.

2 Likes

I don’t dance. I’m not very good. I did used to do Zumba. It was mainly to lose weight.

2 Likes

I tried a zumba class and just couldn’t keep up with the moves??

1 Like