Anyone here always stays in bed 90% of the time?

Just wondering if someone have the same negative symptoms severity as me. I tried everything, nothing is making me get out of this bed other than Abilify. I have been like this since being on Risperdal a year ago, I gained 80lb.

1 Like

hang in there…I used to lie in bed all day and night only getting up to eat or go to the bathroom…I found hope…it’s hard when you don’t have any to find some but in the smallest things try to find hope and you will get out of bed.

5 Likes

I’m not sure mine is 90% of the time but I do stay in bed a lot. I sleep a lot too.

1 Like

I play video games on my pc 30-45min about 5 days per week, the PC is next to my bed lol

1 Like

Do you think it can get better? Or it won’t since its sz negative symptoms and not depression?

1 Like

I don’t know Aziz. I’m kinda in the same boat as you. Ever since Sz I just have no interest in much. If I could get into video games like I use to be it would make life a lot more enjoyable. Same with TV and Movies. I just lose interest/concentration and just want to lie down.

1 Like

I lay in bed all the time when I’m not feeling well like right now been laying in bed all the time for the past week and half

1 Like

I can’t really watch tv or movies but I watch Family Guy, its the only thing I can watch and its 20min per episode. Maybe you can watch that. What video games do you like? I can only play one game, its Call of Duty. I can’t play on my own though, my rl friend and 2 users from here push/motivate me to play, we talk on Discord. Them they can play alone but me I can’t. I feel like a baby. If you like Call of Duty, you can join our squad on Discord, I can pm you the link.

I used to sleep 16+h/day but since drinking 2 cups of Nescafe in the morning after waking up, I rarely sleep during the day, I sleep about 10h/night but I wake up 2-3 times at night to vape.

Do you take any antidepressants?

1 Like

No, I don’t have depression.

Not much of a life that :frowning: you really need to do something about that, your dr cant let that go on :frowning: its unethical

1 Like

I had many Drs, they tried everything, only Abilify works. My last pdr said he can’t help me anymore.

1 Like

I use to watch Family Guy and American Dad. Haven’t watched them in quite awhile. Do they still make new ones?

No, I haven’t played Call of Duty, I’ve heard of it of course. I was playing Pillars of Destiny and its sequel a few months ago but I got stuck on a spot and got bored and abandoned it. I also played Magic the Gathering Arena a little bit but again got bored and abandoned it. Those are the last games I’ve played.

Thanks for the Call of Duty invite, but I don’t think I’ll be able to get into it.

1 Like

Yes they do, its on Netflix or TV, TV is season 19 now, Netflix has all seasons up to season 18. I watch it on Netflix.

1 Like

What cod do you play, @Aziz?

1 Like

CoD Cold War. The newest one. Online multiplayer, rarely Warzone.

1 Like

I have that one on my Xbox, but I don’t have discord.

1 Like

We used to have a CoD thread here but we made a Discord as it works better.

1 Like

Just joined discord so now you can add me

1 Like

Just trying to figure out how to get the link, one sec.

1 Like